Unique Tobacco mix flavors?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RigBick

ECF Veteran
Mar 29, 2018
Clearwater, Fl
I have tried a lot of your traditional tobacco flavors and enjoyed them. However my favorites are tobacco flavors mixed with a sweeter flavor, like a tobacco and caramel for example.
What are some of your favorite unique tobacco mix flavors?
For a brief period of time I vaped an organic Cohiba cigar flavor ( for the life of me I can not remember the manufacturer's name ) unfortunately the b&m shop I purchased it from mysteriously closed up. Then I used Totally Wicked Black Magic ( tobacco, chocolate, carmel) which was discontinued. Now my goto tobacco flavor is TW's Heavy Cigar. Smooth and a little sweet. Nice but can only purchase in a 70pg - 30vg blend. I perfet max vg in almost all cases but I compramise for a good tobacco vape. Not much help I know. Sorry. Vape on.

ThermoNuker

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 3, 2013
Ascalon, Tyria
You might like Halo's Tribecca. Not much unique, a hint of vanilla and caramel, like a RY4 type, but a breed of its own. Use to be my favorite. It's price is my only complaint. Now, I'm into POET's Americano Ciambella. This one, imho, is pretty unique. It's a head-turner. Try it and, I bet you, your fellow vapers will be asking you about it.

mcclintock

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Oct 28, 2014
    When asked what flavor profile I prefer, I reply fruity creamy tobaccos. That covers a lot.

I use a sort of system when dripping. A light tobacco (DIY) I can vape all day but also dilutes anything excessive and mixes with everything. This is alternated with a wide range of mostly single flavor mixes. Custard (2), Creme Brulee, Kiwi, Marshmallow, Cherry Tobacco extract, RY4s, stronger tobaccos.

2 commercial juices that combine tobaccos I have liked are I95 Puffcake (marshmallow, RY4, more) and Charlie Noble's Sollar's Pointe. The latter I cloned OK and also have version Sweet Virginia Kiwi, with Kiwi instead of banana with the caramel and faint tobacco. Also I make combinations like Cohiba Custard (SC cohiba, INA custard) and 555 Custards (nutty, so the Capella V1 custard). These combinations get very strong easily and thus call for reduced total flavoring even compared to using the flavorings individually.

smacuser

Total Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jan 22, 2012
    Vape Hartwell, GA
    I still dig Boba's Bounty and the other one I bought last was Mig Vapor Tobacco Junkie; tobacco mixed with almond, hazelnut, caramel and honey.

The diy in my tank now is a mix of Sweet Tobacco and shortbread biscuit. :thumb:

madstabber

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 20, 2013
    Concoction Creating Cave
    If you are mixing your own juices than I suggest you get some Purilum Sweet Tobacco from nicotine river. If you don’t mix your own juices I suggest you start to and get some Purilum Sweet Tobacco from nicotine river. Mixed at 7-10% it’s really delicious and an almost clear juice that doesn’t gunk coils. I also add a pinch of ethyl maltol crystals and still one of the least coil gunking juices I’ve ever used. The beauty of this juice is it’s great on its own but also works well with other flavors. If you like bananas add some banana nut bread flavoring. If you like strawberries add your favorite strawberry flavoring. You get the idea. When mixing with other flavors mix the sweet T at 7% and use your other desired flavoring at 2-4%. Add a tiny bit of your chosen sweetener and shake and vape. Mix some extra up so it can steep because it changes with time. It’s good all the way through the steeping process so try it fresh and try it steeped. Good luck to you and I wish you continued success in your vaping endeavors.

levivapes

Apr 3, 2018
    Oregon
    One day I accidentally filled my squonker that had HHV's Heavenly Tobacco in it with Cotto's Revenge Bourbon Custard. That was a very pleasant mistake. I've made it on purpose a few times since.
    That sounds delicious. I may have to try to emulate that mistake sometime.

BoilerGuy

Unresolved Status
    Sep 13, 2016
    • Deleted by retired1
    • Reason: Unregistered Supplier

Str8vision

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Dec 26, 2013
    Sallisaw, Oklahoma USA
    I have tried a lot of your traditional tobacco flavors and enjoyed them. However my favorites are tobacco flavors mixed with a sweeter flavor, like a tobacco and caramel for example.
    What are some of your favorite unique tobacco mix flavors?

In order of preference;
    • Vanilla tobacco
    • Caramel tobacco
    • Blueberry tobacco
    • Clove tobacco
    • Peach tobacco
    • Cinnamon Tobacco
    • Cherry tobacco

BoilerGuy

Unresolved Status
    Sep 13, 2016
    • Deleted by retired1
    • Reason: Unregistered Supplier

Fredman1

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Mar 27, 2017
    New Zealand
    Yes, they are not cheap. (Less costly than
    smoking cigs though!) They are a different chemistry. These have little crossover to the typical vaping liquid using synthetic food flavors. I only do tobacco and these are the best.
    The real extracts are for those that want real tobacco flavor - not a simulation. They are not for everybody I guess. I smoked really good tobacco and cigars for 40 years and nothing but the real thing worked to get me off the smoking.
    There is a discount code ECF20 that helps with the cost - 20%. I don't know why they don't advertise it.
    I've got no problem paying a bit extra for a quality tobacco liquid. I will certainly try them out....Thanks :thumb:
    I'm a tobaccoholic to. I eventually settled on the HHV range as the best tobaccos for me. Triple Threat is top of the pile.
    On a different level, when it comes to the pure authentic tobacco taste and flavour, is Aromas Unflavoured. Its just pure uncompromising tobacco...:thumbs:

Last edited:

Skeebo

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    May 31, 2014
    I still dig Boba's Bounty and the other one I bought last was Mig Vapor Tobacco Junkie; tobacco mixed with almond, hazelnut, caramel and honey.

The diy in my tank now is a mix of Sweet Tobacco and shortbread biscuit. :thumb:

True story, I have a friend who's son works at Mig Vapor. He finally moved out. If Mig Vapor can help accomplish that feat they earn an A+ in my book as possibly the best vendor ever. And, I haven't even tried their juice yet.

I'm vaping a pretty nice tobacco flavor right now, it's called Watson. It's supposed to be a vanilla tobacco. It's not bad, kind of typical cigar type vape that goes after the taste you would get if someone smashed a cigar down your throat. Not bad at all.

Str8vision

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Dec 26, 2013
    Sallisaw, Oklahoma USA
    .....I'm a tobaccoholic to. I eventually settled on the HHV range as the best tobaccos for me.....

;) Tobaccoholic, I know several people on the ECF that qualify to be labeled as such, myself included. Years ago when there were dozens of NET enthusiasts active on the forums two vendors stood out as having genuinely unique NETs, Ahlusion and HHV. Ahlusion sold NETs that were made using a steam distillation extraction process, extremely good but they stopped offering them several years ago and now sell synthetic artibaccos instead. If I remember correctly HHV's NETs are manufactured using a supercritical CO2 extraction process. They have a unique flavor unlike any other NET on the market, truly one of a kind. They're also reasonably priced on par with NET.com, not the cheapest but certainly not as expensive as RTE or Black Note.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread