Not open for further replies.

bnrkwest

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2011
Somewhere out there
IMG_1689.JPG

I just received the Kipo yesterday and my first impression was how cute is this! I got the Lime and the Grey. I love the finish, very classy looking and the feel is very nice. Quality made for it's small size. It is exactly the size of an 18650 battery.
The kit contains 2 pods, a fast charge cord and a lanyard and instructions.
I filled the pods with 70vg/30pg juice and did about 3 pulls off battery to Prime. Put the pod on and vaped away. No problem wicking this high VG juice and the flavor is fabulous! The pod shape & feel is very nice to draw on.
I usually do not like auto draw because some pods are just too hard to draw on, but not Kipo! The draw is effortless and perfect for auto draw.
The coils come in 1.0 ohm and 1.3 ohm. I like the 1.3 the best but there is not too much difference between the two. 1.3 is a bit mellower and I like that. The Kipo is a fixed 15 Watts. It is a bit a high for me but not bad. I usually vape between 9-12. If I chain vape the pod gets a bit too hot. So I just switch pods to let it cool off.
I have been using the Kipo since I got it. It is so easy to use, love the fast charging, 20 min and it's charged. Filling is easy on the side. Take pod off to fill. This is the best pod I have tried to date. The biggest plus for me is NO LEAKING!
I love the size. I would like 3 level wattage control, maybe 9 W, 12 W and 15 W.
I'd really like it with a replaceable 18650 battery. The bottom fire button is usuable but a bit awkward, but the auto draw is so superb it isn't an issue for me. All in all I love this little pod and recommend it. I think you'll be surprised how good it is :) thanks for the opportunity to review Univapo!

YoursTruli

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2012
Ohio
Great review I'm liking that lime color! You have me looking at "The world’s first “Mech” Pod. I wish they would have explained it being a mech more, must have some regulation to keep at a constant 15w? I have a few bottom fire mechs, took getting used to for sure. :) Nice colors and design.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread