Status
Not open for further replies.

drewbalicious

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 22, 2011
San Antonio, Tx
First things first, I did receive this device for free in order to do a review. I've also never left a review, so my apologies if it's not the greatest review.

This is honestly mt first foray into a pod system. And it was quite a time warp for me to go back to a mouth to lung vape, haven't done that in ages. But I was pleasantly surprised how well this little device works. Even with my 6mg juice it was satisfying. Not as satisfying as a 12mg juice I'm sure, since I can only assume this device is intended to be used with Nic Salts or something like it. You can do direct lung inhales with it, but it's quite restrictive. So if that's your thing, give this little guy a chance. It works very well for mouth to lung though.

It doesn't feel under powered at all for the pods that come with it. The battery life was quite surprising as well. I never used it as an all day device, instead it was a bedside device that I would use evey night before going to sleep. I got a couple days out of a full charge using it this way, but you could probably get all day out of a single charge with a higher strength nicotine then what I use. The USB C charging is also very nice to see & very convinient since almost all of my devices also use USB C.

It also comes with a very nice braided steel lanyard for those folks who like to wear their vape around their necks. That's not my preferred method of carrying a vape, but it's nice to have the option. The lanyard also appears to be a nice option for folks with longer hair. It's a very well structured lanyard that doesn't appear as though it would easily get caught in your hair.

So long story short it's a great little device for anyone interested in a pod system, or even just to have a more discreet set up for when you are out & about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread