Status
Not open for further replies.

Javichu

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Mar 8, 2020
Spain
Hello fellow vapers.

Today i will review the UA25 Sub-ohm tank which i won in a giveaway right here in ECF.
Big shout out to @UNIVAPO_KEVIN for giving me the chance to win this tank.

Couple of FYI's before i start the review:

-Never used a Sub Ohm tank before so this review is from a new user,keep that in mind since i will post the review as someone who hasn't used a Sub Ohm tank before.
Can't really compare this tank to any other Sub Ohm tank since it's the first one that i tried.

-Camera broke down and i don't own a smartphone so i had to use google to procure pictures for the review.

Time to get started.

Contents of the package:

upload_2020-11-27_14-45-49.png

Specifications:

upload_2020-11-27_14-44-48.png

Colours:

upload_2020-11-27_17-8-54.png

(I got the Rainbow)

E-liquid filling method:

upload_2020-11-27_16-25-46.png

The package comes with everything you need to start using said device.
Tank came with the bubble glass installed along with the 0.2ohm Mesh Coil.

You also get a little box which contains a straight glass and some replacement o-rings and a small baggie with the 0.4ohm Coil.
In the bottom of the box you can find the warranty card,small instruction manual and a card with information and pictures of the 3 types of coils (02ohm,04ohm and a RBA) and all 5 colors available for this atomizer.

Really liked the packaging of said device,no complaints there.

First impressions:

Took the atomizer out of the box and it was in perfect condition,no dents,scratches,dirty marks,atomizer was clean as a whistle.

When you have it in your hand you notice it's weight,i felt that it was sturdy,well built and ready to last,that is the sensation i got while holding it in my hand.

Time to vape:

As i stated earlier this is my first time using a Sub Ohm tank so i took my time to make sure i did everything according to the manual.

The UA25 Sub-ohm Tank came already with the 0.2Ohm Mesh coil so i decided to start with that one.

Unscrewed the base and primed the coil,screwed it back up and proceeded to fill in the tank.
Filling method seems to be designed to be child proof and it does take a bit getting used to.

Remove the drip tip then twist the top cap anti-clockwise and then pull it up,without letting go you just slide it back and voila now you can fill it up with your favorite e-liquid.

As i said it does take some time getting used to it since there really isn't any marker or way of knowing where you gotta slide it back.
It's not a big issue but sometimes you will have to fiddle with it and try a couple of times until it slides back to reveal the fill port.

I informed myself well on the procedures when using a Sub Ohm tank so i didn't use it right away,placed it on a atomizer stand and i let it sit there for a good 20 minutes.

Now before i continue there is just something i have say.
I am not a high wattage vaper,i use RTA's and my normal wattage usage is in between 30w and 40w,coils i use are normally between 0.19ohm and 0.23/0.25 ohms.

I am not used to having my wattage that high,looked at this chart to make sure i would use said coil in the way it was designed:

upload_2020-11-27_16-20-54.png

Well anyway,following the information on this chart i proceeded to give it a go.
Started much lower just to ''break in'' the coil,started with 40w and after some puffs i incremented slowly to 60w.

WOW!!!

Flavor,soooo much flavor.
It actually brought out some of the flavors i wasn't getting with my RTA,here i am thinking to myself wow this is to good to be true.

But,the vape did feel to hot for me.
Let me explain,the atomizer itself didn't get hot it was just that it wasn't my way of vaping.
We all have our preferences and that just felt a bit to hot for me,even at 60w,tried 80w and wow to much heat for me.

Used the 0.2 Ohm coil for about a day before i had to go back to my usual RTA,now this isn't the fault of the coil or the atomizer it is just the way i vape.

So today in the morning i got some e-liquid delivered and decided to replace the 0.2 Ohm coil and use the 0.4 Ohm coil that was also included in the box.
Recommended wattage for the 0.4 coil is 30w to 40w so that is exactly the wattage i am used to.

After cleaning up the atomizer (so the flavors wouldn't mix) i took out the 0.2,primed the 0.4 ohm coil,put it in,screw it to the top,fill in the tank with my new e-liquid and proceed to let it soak for a while.

Oh yeah baby!!

funny-gif-face-bath-happy.gif

That is exactly how i looked while using the 0.4 ohm coil,that right there was my sweet spot.
Excellent flavor and a good cloud to go along with it.

Airflow wise there is something important that i should mention,unlike other devices where you adjust the airflow by ''eye'' here each time you move the airflow ring you hear a ''click''.

215279-97b04f94c1caad6a921f98f68f9101a3.jpg

There are six positions of the air flow ring and with each turn you hear a slight click,this is good since you don't really need to measure or calculate where exactly is your sweet spot.

Regarding the airflow,there is...and a lot of it,it does whistle a bit but not in a annoying way.
Can't compare to other Sub Ohm tanks since this is my first one but yeah there is a lot of airflow.
Tried different settings on the airflow ring and i ended up using it halfway closed,that right there is pure Nirvana.

There is also a mention in the UNIVAPO website regarding the drip tip (810):

Drip Tip Inverted Groove Design

The inverted groove design of the internal structure of the drip tip can perfectly prevent condensations climbing into the mouth along with the vapor.

I am not a techy techy kind of vapor user so i can't comment on this feature but from what i have read from other users and reviewers it does help with the condensation and it does affect the flavor you get in a good way.

The pros:

-The flavor...oh wow the flavor.
Seriously considering putting away my RTA's and sticking with this Sub Ohm tank,no hassle of re-wicking or changing the coil.

-Aesthetics:

Sturdy,bulky and solid.
even thou i got the rainbow i liked the way it looked,kudos to the designers i really dig the atomizer.

-Coil change:

Easy peasy,unscrew the bottom,unscrew the coil and pop in the new one,no hassle,no fuss no elaborated instructions to follow.

The cons:

-Refilling the tank.

Now this is just a minor con,not really a big deal but...
Sometimes it does take a couple of tries until you can get the top to slide back to reveal the filling port.
There is no mark so you just need to turn the top,pull up and try until it aligns and then it slides back so you can refill the tank.

Final thoughts:

First time user of Sub Ohm tanks but if i hadn't won this giveaway and i was in the market to buy my first Sub Ohm tank i would have considered myself lucky if i chose the UA25 Sub-ohm.

At this moment i am using this tank as my main tank,that is how much i like it.
Was using 2 Hellvape Destiny before (one for each flavor) but i cleaned one of them and put it back in the box and as of right now the UA25 Sub-ohm is on the left side of the desk where my main vape device/atomizer always is.

Would i recommend this tank?

Resounding yes.

Now this is just my opinion and maybe some other vapers prefer some other Sub Ohm tank but for me it just checks all the boxes,no leaking,awesome flavor and it's aesthetically pleasing.

Thanks again @UNIVAPO_KEVIN for the giveaway,gave me the chance to own this awesome tank.

Cheers

P.S: Haven't written many reviews,think this is my second one so i hope i did a good job.

Resistance

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 22, 2020
Hello fellow vapers.

Today i will review the UA25 Sub-ohm Tank which i won in a giveaway right here in ECF.
Big shout out to @UNIVAPO_KEVIN for giving me the chance to win this tank.

Couple of FYI's before i start the review:

-Never used a Sub Ohm tank before so this review is from a new user,keep that in mind since i will post the review as someone who hasn't used a Sub Ohm tank before.
Can't really compare this tank to any other Sub Ohm tank since it's the first one that i tried.

-Camera broke down and i don't own a smartphone so i had to use google to procure pictures for the review.

Time to get started.

Contents of the package:

View attachment 919689

Specifications:

View attachment 919691

Colours:

View attachment 919693
(I got the Rainbow)

E-liquid filling method:

View attachment 919695

The package comes with everything you need to start using said device.
Tank came with the bubble glass installed along with the 0.2ohm Mesh Coil.

You also get a little box which contains a straight glass and some replacement o-rings and a small baggie with the 0.4ohm Coil.
In the bottom of the box you can find the warranty card,small instruction manual and a card with information and pictures of the 3 types of coils (02ohm,04ohm and a RBA) and all 5 colors available for this atomizer.

Really liked the packaging of said device,no complaints there.

First impressions:

Took the atomizer out of the box and it was in perfect condition,no dents,scratches,dirty marks,atomizer was clean as a whistle.

When you have it in your hand you notice it's weight,i felt that it was sturdy,well built and ready to last,that is the sensation i got while holding it in my hand.

Time to vape:

As i stated earlier this is my first time using a Sub Ohm tank so i took my time to make sure i did everything according to the manual.

The UA25 Sub-ohm Tank came already with the 0.2Ohm Mesh coil so i decided to start with that one.

Unscrewed the base and primed the coil,screwed it back up and proceeded to fill in the tank.
Filling method seems to be designed to be child proof and it does take a bit getting used to.

Remove the drip tip then twist the top cap anti-clockwise and then pull it up,without letting go you just slide it back and voila now you can fill it up with your favorite e-liquid.

As i said it does take some time getting used to it since there really isn't any marker or way of knowing where you gotta slide it back.
It's not a big issue but sometimes you will have to fiddle with it and try a couple of times until it slides back to reveal the fill port.

I informed myself well on the procedures when using a Sub Ohm tank so i didn't use it right away,placed it on a atomizer stand and i let it sit there for a good 20 minutes.

Now before i continue there is just something i have say.
I am not a high wattage vaper,i use RTA's and my normal wattage usage is in between 30w and 40w,coils i use are normally between 0.19ohm and 0.23/0.25 ohms.

I am not used to having my wattage that high,looked at this chart to make sure i would use said coil in the way it was designed:

View attachment 919699

Well anyway,following the information on this chart i proceeded to give it a go.
Started much lower just to ''break in'' the coil,started with 40w and after some puffs i incremented slowly to 60w.

WOW!!!

Flavor,soooo much flavor.
It actually brought out some of the flavors i wasn't getting with my RTA,here i am thinking to myself wow this is to good to be true.

But,the vape did feel to hot for me.
Let me explain,the atomizer itself didn't get hot it was just that it wasn't my way of vaping.
We all have our preferences and that just felt a bit to hot for me,even at 60w,tried 80w and wow to much heat for me.

Used the 0.2 Ohm coil for about a day before i had to go back to my usual RTA,now this isn't the fault of the coil or the atomizer it is just the way i vape.

So today in the morning i got some e-liquid delivered and decided to replace the 0.2 Ohm coil and use the 0.4 Ohm coil that was also included in the box.
Recommended wattage for the 0.4 coil is 30w to 40w so that is exactly the wattage i am used to.

After cleaning up the atomizer (so the flavors wouldn't mix) i took out the 0.2,primed the 0.4 ohm coil,put it in,screw it to the top,fill in the tank with my new e-liquid and proceed to let it soak for a while.

Oh yeah baby!!

View attachment 919701

That is exactly how i looked while using the 0.4 ohm coil,that right there was my sweet spot.
Excellent flavor and a good cloud to go along with it.

Airflow wise there is something important that i should mention,unlike other devices where you adjust the airflow by ''eye'' here each time you move the airflow ring you hear a ''click''.

View attachment 919703

There are six positions of the air flow ring and with each turn you hear a slight click,this is good since you don't really need to measure or calculate where exactly is your sweet spot.

Regarding the airflow,there is...and a lot of it,it does whistle a bit but not in a annoying way.
Can't compare to other Sub Ohm tanks since this is my first one but yeah there is a lot of airflow.
Tried different settings on the airflow ring and i ended up using it halfway closed,that right there is pure Nirvana.

There is also a mention in the UNIVAPO website regarding the drip tip (810):

Drip Tip Inverted Groove Design

The inverted groove design of the internal structure of the drip tip can perfectly prevent condensations climbing into the mouth along with the vapor.

I am not a techy techy kind of vapor user so i can't comment on this feature but from what i have read from other users and reviewers it does help with the condensation and it does affect the flavor you get in a good way.

The pros:

-The flavor...oh wow the flavor.
Seriously considering putting away my RTA's and sticking with this Sub Ohm tank,no hassle of re-wicking or changing the coil.

-Aesthetics:

Sturdy,bulky and solid.
even thou i got the rainbow i liked the way it looked,kudos to the designers i really dig the atomizer.

-Coil change:

Easy peasy,unscrew the bottom,unscrew the coil and pop in the new one,no hassle,no fuss no elaborated instructions to follow.

The cons:

-Refilling the tank.

Now this is just a minor con,not really a big deal but...
Sometimes it does take a couple of tries until you can get the top to slide back to reveal the filling port.
There is no mark so you just need to turn the top,pull up and try until it aligns and then it slides back so you can refill the tank.

Final thoughts:

First time user of Sub Ohm tanks but if i hadn't won this giveaway and i was in the market to buy my first Sub Ohm tank i would have considered myself lucky if i chose the UA25 Sub-ohm.

At this moment i am using this tank as my main tank,that is how much i like it.
Was using 2 Hellvape Destiny before (one for each flavor) but i cleaned one of them and put it back in the box and as of right now the UA25 Sub-ohm is on the left side of the desk where my main vape device/atomizer always is.

Would i recommend this tank?

Resounding yes.

Now this is just my opinion and maybe some other vapers prefer some other Sub Ohm tank but for me it just checks all the boxes,no leaking,awesome flavor and it's aesthetically pleasing.

Thanks again @UNIVAPO_KEVIN for the giveaway,gave me the chance to own this awesome tank.

Cheers

P.S: Haven't written many reviews,think this is my second one so i hope i did a good job.
Very good first time review. Awesome bro!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread