Status
Not open for further replies.

SchmidtyKy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2013
Anytown, USA
I checked out the website, and definitely like the prices and the choices. However, there aren't any flavor descriptions, which makes me sad. Some of them are self explanatory, but some of the others (like "Papa Smurf" and "White Boy") definitely need a description before I drop even $5 to try.

Would like to know more about it.....

MoDmAnDaN

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2013
Spanaway, Wa.
Unkle Alt's Elixers

Well, the company looks to be run by someone that obviously English is not there 1st language.

First of all ... "Alt" needs to learn how to spell Uncle correctly.

That's a marketing thing I think, not a mistake in spelling. A lot of companies will purposely misspell their names to grab your attention.

Sent from my Note II using Tapatalk.

This is the link that has the descriptions. Page Title

I placed an order last week, ordered 4 30ml bottles for $23 after shipping in Vanilla Dream, Vanilla Custard, Mike's Milk and Cinnamon Roll. Today I got my package with 5 30ml bottles. He threw in a free 30ml of Blue Magoo! So far I've only had the Cinnamon Roll. It beats the ECBlends & Killer juice cinnamon roll that's for sure. They all smell divine, I can't wait to finish testing them all.

If you were just unsure about it being legit for the price, he is. He's also got a Facebook page. For the price you just can't beat it, even if you don't like a flavor $5 is still cheaper than most 5ml samples.

Reactions: mesalinda

MamaRymes

Verified Member
Jul 21, 2014
Pennsylvania, United States
Just tried to shop the site, I figured, why not throw a little money that way. at my B&M I'm paying about a dollar per ml, the savings could be huge. Seems that there are no products to be purchased at the site right now. I saw on FB that the shop would be closed to fill some large wholesale orders. Perhaps it's a way to keep orders from becoming overwhelming for a small operation? I'll keep watching.

alterdstate

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 11, 2009
Sidney, OH
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier

lithod02

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 24, 2010
Memphis