Unofficial BWB Fanboy/Fangirl Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

phorbin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 10, 2010
Gamehendge
I've been thinking about this for about a day now and decided to go ahead with it. Every day since joining the ECF i've been coming to the general eliquid forum and/or the eliquid review forum. And every day I read someone's review, extolling the virtues of whichever Backwoods Brew juice they just got. I joined ECF as a total vaping newb and went to the review pages, not so much for flavor suggestions as to see which companies kept cropping up. And there was Backwoods Brew, and a few others, that came up over and over again. So my initial wave of juice ordering in small bottles included a couple from Backwoods, a couple from other companies as well. Didn't take long to realize I was vaping a lot more of Don's juice than anyone elses. Placed another BWB order, 30ml bottles of the stuff I really liked the first time around, more 10ml bottles of flavors I haven't tried yet. Next order same thing, only now i have more i really like, more 30ml bottles. And now after a few repeats of this process I have tried all but 2 or 3 of the current roster of flavors. Like them all, and found quite a few I just downright LOVE.

I find myself replying to these reviews and saying, things like "yeah I love that stuff too, its my favorite BWB juice" At last count I have 4 favorite BWB brews. LOL

I even find myself posting an occasional review. I find myself having to force myself to vape some of my non-Don products. I have BWB attys and non BWB attys.

So now its official. I'm a BWB fanboy. And I'm not ashamed to admit it. After all, admitting you have a problem is the first step to recovery. And this, as problems go, doesn't seem like a real bad one.

I know i'm not the only one. There are more of you out there, we need to stick together! BWB Fanboys and Fangirls, let your voices be heard!

And in all seriousness: Don, i've read that you're going through a difficult time right now. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family!

phorbin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 10, 2010
Gamehendge
the stash

IMG_0096.jpg

DarKm4773r

ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2009
Washington State
I'm another self-proclaimed BWB fanboy. When I first started vaping Don's juice, I was like, "Where is the flavor that everyone's raving about?!" Now I know why there was so much goo-gooing over it! It's great stuff and I can't stop ordering different flavors. What's going on with Don? Whatever it is, I hope that it all works out for him.

All the best, Don!

phorbin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 10, 2010
Gamehendge
Lol...............Thats quite the stash Pho....Now we all know where it all went when it says out of stock!!!! J/K

i might in fact be guilty of the last RY4 outage, he was out for a while, it came back in one day and i ordered 2x30ml, noticed the next day it was out again. LOL. so yeah, guilty as charged

phorbin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 10, 2010
Gamehendge
I'm another self-proclaimed BWB fanboy. When I first started vaping Don's juice, I was like, "Where is the flavor that everyone's raving about?!" Now I know why there was so much goo-gooing over it! It's great stuff and I can't stop ordering different flavors. What's going on with Don? Whatever it is, I hope that it all works out for him.

All the best, Don!

apparently an illness in the family. don't really know the details...probably someone else can tell us more if its appropriate.

phorbin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 10, 2010
Gamehendge
@phorbin, I grew up in Lancaster near the corner of James St & Duke. I lived off TurkeyHill Iced Tea, How well does that Juice go with the iced tea you're so luckily to have in arms reach ? When I take my next road trip for tea I'm coming to sample your juice. Nice collection !!

Oh man get outta my head. I just poured a glass of tea! So far i haven't found anything....from any company...that doesn't vape well with the magic that is Turkey Hill Iced Tea!

BTW we mighta crossed pathes before in a previous life...i had family living in that same neighborhood. and for the last five years I was working in that same area.

banjo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2010
Rio Oso, CA
Jeez! Why can't we just be customers without this "fanboy/fangirl" stuff. A fan is someone who follows a team (or supplier) uncritically i.e.: "Yea! The Sacramento Kings are the worst team in the NBA, but they are my team, and I support them no matter what!" Being customers who put out hard to come by money for our supplies, we should forget the "fan" attitude, and be a little more critical in their spending habits, and the advice we give. Sure we can say that so-and-so is a good supplier with good service based upon our experience with that supplier without wearing the team colors, goofy hats, or without blowing noise makers, etc. We can also develop personal relationships with our suppliers, but we should also always remember that we are customers. I'm not on your case, or attempting to be overly critical, but I really think that this "anboy/fangirl" stuff has gotten a little out of hand here on ECF. Usually posters use the "fanboy/fangirl" terminology as a put down to ridicule or demean other posters.

whiskey

Moved On
Jan 13, 2010
Jeez! Why can't we just be customers without this "fanboy/fangirl" stuff. A fan is someone who follows a team (or supplier) uncritically i.e.: "Yea! The Sacramento Kings are the worst team in the NBA, but they are my team, and I support them no matter what!" Being customers who put out hard to come by money for our supplies, we should forget the "fan" attitude, and be a little more critical in their spending habits, and the advice we give. Sure we can say that so-and-so is a good supplier with good service based upon our experience with that supplier without wearing the team colors, goofy hats, or without blowing noise makers, etc. We can also develop personal relationships with our suppliers, but we should also always remember that we are customers. I'm not on your case, or attempting to be overly critical, but I really think that this "anboy/fangirl" stuff has gotten a little out of hand here on ECF. Usually posters use the "fanboy/fangirl" terminology as a put down to ridicule or demean other posters.

I don't think it hurts to have the thread as long as all rules are followed Banjo....IMO

EricB

ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2010
South Florida
Oh man get outta my head. I just poured a glass of tea! So far i haven't found anything....from any company...that doesn't vape well with the magic that is Turkey Hill Iced Tea!

BTW we mighta crossed pathes before in a previous life...i had family living in that same neighborhood. and for the last five years I was working in that same area.

I'm definitely jealous of you for having Turkey Hill Iced Tea when I can't. I'd really lose my mind if you told me you were having it with a Lebanon bologna sandwich followed with a Peanut Butter whoopie pie from Central Market. I'm sure I ran into you or your family back in the late 70s to the mid 80s at Mama Mias or Speeds. Who knows ? Now that I think of it, since you know how a whoopie pie should taste, "Lancaster PA Amish Style" You need to DIY that juice & then hit me up. I'll take 150ml bottles off you every month. I know I could trust your tastebuds if you told me you had it. I'm not playing, make it for me !!!!!!! Enjoy your Tea & I'll be waiting on a PM from you when the Lancaster PA Amish Dutch Whoopie Pie triple flavored Ejuice is available.:thumb:

phorbin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 10, 2010
Gamehendge
I'm definitely jealous of you for having Turkey Hill Iced Tea when I can't. I'd really lose my mind if you told me you were having it with a Lebanon bologna sandwich followed with a Peanut Butter whoopie pie from Central Market. I'm sure I ran into you or your family back in the late 70s to the mid 80s at Mama Mias or Speeds. Who knows ? Now that I think of it, since you know how a whoopie pie should taste, "Lancaster PA Amish Style" You need to DIY that juice & then hit me up. I'll take 150ml bottles off you every month. I know I could trust your tastebuds if you told me you had it. I'm not playing, make it for me !!!!!!! Enjoy your Tea & I'll be waiting on a PM from you when the Lancaster PA Amish Dutch Whoopie Pie triple flavored Ejuice is available.:thumb:

I haven't tried DIY juice yet, but if it turns out anything like my cooking I could not in good conscience take your money.

phorbin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 10, 2010
Gamehendge
what are you vaping today? for me it was a BWB espresso wake up, currently working on the Casablanca. The more that bottle matures the more I like it. I think today I'm going to give the "smoke" a serious going over, its been steeping for about 10 days now.

non BWB flavor of the day: FSUSA Mandarin. See, I like juice from other companies too. LOL I did mention that stash photo was only my BWB stuff and not my entire juice collection right?

Strauss95

ECF Veteran
Sep 25, 2010
Plattsburgh, NY
Guilty as charged. I'm vaping almost exclusively BWB juice now. I have been building up my stock of my favorites from him, but honestly there hasn't been a flavor that I've tried that I absolutely did not like. I have a few favorites for sure, but everything I have tried from BWB has at least been "good". With that being said, I will always have a bottle of Snickerdoodle from Ms.T's in my collection as well, I love that juice too lol.

Heck, I'm vaping Malty Toffee as I type this lol! Which reminds me, I need to get me some more asap!

AlmightyGod

My friends call me A.G.
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2010
Vaping Heaven
Let's see...today has been Malty Toffee...over to Casablanca...some Blueberry...couple of hits of eJoker...& back to Malty Toffee...only 4 cartos with me today...if I'm home I'm changing cartos every few minutes!

Bless you Don!!!
I'm really glad I found your products.
I was ready to give up vaping if I couldn't find something I liked.
After trying other suppliers first, you are my last stop.

BTW...negative term or not...I'm guilty as charged & not repentant in the least!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread