• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Unofficial canvape Fanboy/Fangirl Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

vertigo

ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2011
canada
i just found this new site selling good stuff like LAVA TUBE with low price..well i keep on looking for some site with this but i guess www.canvape.com sell it much cheaper...i dunno if anyone here check this new site?...but for sure their LAVA tube is the lowest price ive seen...any feedback with this one?

good to see another canadian vendor :)

cheers..
vert:vapor:

12/31/11
Following the lines of:http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...801-unofficial-bwb-fanboy-fangirl-thread.html

You now have: http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...unofficial-canvape-fanboy-fangirl-thread.html

Last edited by a moderator:

Mindfield

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 28, 2010
Toronto, ON
Yeah, he just opened up this past Sunday. ECF user Mopar owns the place and he has a guy running the day to day operations. His entire mission is lower prices and he seems to be succeeding pretty well with that. I should have some stuff to review from him shortly so I'll have a feel for the quality of the merch, but Mopar's well known here and even if he's stirred up some controversy here and there he's a good guy. He's currently under review as a registered vendor here which is why he hasn't posted; he can't post here while under review.

vise

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2011
Edmonton
Yeah, he just opened up this past Sunday. ECF user Mopar owns the place and he has a guy running the day to day operations. His entire mission is lower prices and he seems to be succeeding pretty well with that. I should have some stuff to review from him shortly so I'll have a feel for the quality of the merch, but Mopar's well known here and even if he's stirred up some controversy here and there he's a good guy. He's currently under review as a registered vendor here which is why he hasn't posted; he can't post here while under review.

Is he planning on having a "Yellow Cat" house brand? This place just isn't the same without that annoying picture cluttering up the side bar!

Mindfield

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 28, 2010
Toronto, ON
Yes, Mopar. :)

I don't know if he's going to be carrying juices though. It appears as though he plans to at some point but for now it's just hardware, and he's got some good stock. The CE2 XLs he carries are the same Fluxomizers I buy from Gotvapes so it's great that I have a local source for those now.

MrLyle

ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2011
Canada
I sent him an email asking him which version of the Lavatube he has because the pictures on the site show both the black model, and the red/sliver model. I've heard some people are having problems with the black model so I wanted to know before ordering. That was 2 days ago, haven't heard from him. Not a big fan of vendors who don't reply to emails.

mopar

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 15, 2011
Toronto
www.canvape.com
Thanks Netter :)
I am here but there are like 5 pages of rules for suppliers to follow and I couldn't really follow the ones for normal users. So I have just been lurking. I will put up an official Hi! in the can suppliers section soon. I won't be posting as much :( but you'll still be able to hear me grinding my teeth while I read the posts.

Reactions: ames001
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread