**Unofficial** Cloupor T5 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

cocuZZa00

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 15, 2014
New Jersey
A PLACE TO SHARE PICTURES, reviews (good and bad), IDEAS, ETC...

Good morning all T5 owners and people thinking of purchasing the T5. I figured I start a T5 thread so we can all share our thoughts on this new beast and I think there is going to be a lot of buzz around the 9/16 update. Personally, I think the update will allow the unit to go up to 100watts but who knows.

I currently have my T5 setup with a Magma rda and a Sony VTC5 Battery. I wanted to List some Pros and Cons

Pros:
- This unit has a really nice feel to it. It's not plastic. Kinda reminds me of an iphone type feel.
- The upgradable chip is always a plus. Who really needs that much power but hey, it's available.
- The display is really nice. It displays battery power remaining, Watts, Volts, Puffs and Temperature.
- Nice Safety Features. Reverse battery protecting, The unit will shut off if it gets too hot.
- The variable wattage is always fun to play with.
- They provide you with extra contact screws and battery cover screws in the event one gets stripped or worn out.

Cons:
- Battery Life - Wish they would have used a bigger battery or 2 18650's. It looks like they had the room to do it too.
- Durability - I wouldn't drop this unit. I don't think it will be able to handle any banging around like a mechanical would.
- You have to use the USB cable provided by Cloupor because it's longer than your typical USB charger.

That's all I can really think of but feel free to add some of your own.

Here is a picture of my unit:
T5.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread