Status
Not open for further replies.

CFreeAngie

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2017
Tucson, Az.
www.freedomsmokeusa.com
Chance to WIN free E-Juice - GET OUT YOUR CAMERAS! Show us the most unusual pet photo you have and you will be entered for a chance to win a free 30ml. bottle of FSUSA E-juice.

Post an unusual pet picture to enter.
We will be choosing and announcing the winner tomorrow.
UPDATE! THIS WILL BE EXTENDED-Winner announced 4/18! get your entries in!

Let’s see those fuzzy, feathered, fishy and scaly pets of yours! ONE Winner!

FB- pet day contest-best photo-free juice (2).png

Last edited:

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I will post a pic, but I want to mention why this dog is so "special" to me. She was my son's first "adult" dog and another rescue (my son is really into rescues). She was a well-trained dog for a long time, but somehow wound up as a homeless person's dog. My son has had her about 2 years, and she has gone from being totally savage to "able to go to the dog park off leash," and actually enjoy it.

The other thing special about this dog is she was "addicted" to cigarette butts and will still eat them if given the chance. I loved this dog from the minute I laid eyes on her (it was mutual) and now that I vape, not smoke, she still comes over and "sniffs" me all over, licks my ears, and sneezes in my face. She loves it when I vape.

I am entering her into the contest because she is "special" both in her life story, and the progress she has made as a dog with PTSD who is now once again in a "safe" home and flourishing. She would guard my son with her life, and he guarded hers because when we went to the pound she was due to be euthanized the next day. She is a testament to: resilience, learning, and being willing to "put in the effort," which my son did. The only issue I see in the future is how she might handle a "girlfriend" in my son's future, although I have a feeling she would be welcoming in the end, with some jealousy at first. I nominate her not for her looks (although she is adorable) but because I consider her another "success" story in the "rescue" land. Most of our pets have been rescues and she (Snickers) was a ton of effort and work at first, but so rewarding to see her happy and flourishing as the months go by.

So: this post is for those very special "rescue" animals and the folks who have the time and energy to devote to MAKING those changes happen for those animals. I would choose this dog over any pedigreed and/or exotic pet... Just a dog given a chance at a new life. Etc.

I love pets and especially: SNICKERS.

cO99rdi.jpg

CFreeAngie

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2017
Tucson, Az.
www.freedomsmokeusa.com
I will post a pic, but I want to mention why this dog is so "special" to me. She was my son's first "adult" dog and another rescue (my son is really into rescues). She was a well-trained dog for a long time, but somehow wound up as a homeless person's dog. My son has had her about 2 years, and she has gone from being totally savage to "able to go to the dog park off leash," and actually enjoy it.

The other thing special about this dog is she was "addicted" to cigarette butts and will still eat them if given the chance. I loved this dog from the minute I laid eyes on her (it was mutual) and now that I vape, not smoke, she still comes over and "sniffs" me all over, licks my ears, and sneezes in my face. She loves it when I vape.

I am entering her into the contest because she is "special" both in her life story, and the progress she has made as a dog with PTSD who is now once again in a "safe" home and flourishing. She would guard my son with her life, and he guarded hers because when we went to the pound she was due to be euthanized the next day. She is a testament to: resilience, learning, and being willing to "put in the effort," which my son did. The only issue I see in the future is how she might handle a "girlfriend" in my son's future, although I have a feeling she would be welcoming in the end, with some jealousy at first. I nominate her not for her looks (although she is adorable) but because I consider her another "success" story in the "rescue" land. Most of our pets have been rescues and she (Snickers) was a ton of effort and work at first, but so rewarding to see her happy and flourishing as the months go by.

So: this post is for those very special "rescue" animals and the folks who have the time and energy to devote to MAKING those changes happen for those animals. I would choose this dog over any pedigreed and/or exotic pet... Just a dog given a chance at a new life. Etc.

I love pets and especially: SNICKERS.

cO99rdi.jpg
She is beautiful. what a lovely and heart warming story. Thank you for sharing. Kudos to your Son....And Snickers.

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
that information breaks my heart! i love wombats!
It took a single pet wombat digging in a garden to get the things permanently banned from London. The things can dig down 40 feet and go through sewer pipe like butter. They really are the Ubergopher

CFreeAngie

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2017
Tucson, Az.
www.freedomsmokeusa.com
It took a single pet wombat digging in a garden to get the things permanently banned from London. The things can dig down 40 feet and go through sewer pipe like butter. They really are the Ubergopher
OH NO! I am trying not to laugh, but dang it, I can't help myself. too funny, cute little devils.

LarryPer

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 28, 2012
San Diego CA
I think this contest should be for native born American animals like mine :)

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
in my house, it usually is the cat! he is out of control! 17 yrs old and acts 17 months..Poor Em, she probably IS innocent.
Actually I only get that face when it was her. My two cats are both older and pretty much eat and sleep their way thru winter. Once it warms up they go outside and sleep.

• Love
Reactions: spacekitty
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread