• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Upcoming Meet in Ann Arbor

Status
Not open for further replies.

tippyclubb

ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2011
Michigan
How do we find out more?? I wanna talk to these people! I just joined Google+ in order to contact them but I don't get it. I see Kyle (key of happy) in there.

Join this group and then you can get to VapeXpo group. Its not through Google, its Facebook. vaping Jessy is the girl to talk with. I think PuterGeek is helping organize this too. They are saying if your interested in setting up a booth to book it soon as they are going fast.

When you go to the link below you will have to request to join the group. Look on the top right of the page and clic on join. vaping Jessy will invite you shortly after.

https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/motorcityvapersclub/

Last edited:

tippyclubb

ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2011
Michigan
Yeah me too as I'm 45 minutes away. I think this is going to be a huge meet and 4 vendors have signed up already. This meet was just posted Thursday.

Here's another link that was just added about the meet.

http://vapexpo.weebly.com/

Update: 10 vendors attending now, this is going to be a huge event.

Last edited:

mistinthewoods

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
Brooklyn, MI
Will you be pub hopping the entire weekend? Perhaps you could make it to Ann Arbor Sunday, if your feeling well? Lol!

I'm really excited about this meet and so far there are 11 vendors attending.

I'll probably be draggin' on Sunday when I make the 2 hour plus drive home from GR. Doubt if I'm gonna drive another hour to Ann Arbor.

supervape

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2010
Lansing,Michigan
Yes, I know that but thanks for clarifying. I counted 13 sponsoring vendors and 14 donating. I can't imagine how much juice is going to be there for us to sample! I will definitely be leaving there with a few new pv's and juice.

agreed!, hopefully I have a couple hundred to spend at least :D trying to talk the wifey into going this time...

On Tapatalk via my Mobile

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread