• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Upcoming New Jersey Vapers Meet Info

Status
Not open for further replies.

smokie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2009
Brooklyn, New York
www.youtube.com
I would like to get a Vapers meet going. There has been plenty of posts, and talk from Vapers who want this meet in NJ. I have the place in a Diner with a private room that has WiFi, food, and alcohol in North Brunswick, NJ Omega Diner & Cafe The meet would be on a Saturday from 5 PM to whenever, and you must buy either some food ,or a drink because there is no fee for room just a added on gratuity of 18% I believe, each Vaper will be responsible for their own food, and beverage check.

We will also have a few vendors attending, Nhaler.com, Cloudsofvapor.com, jerseyvapes.com, and EminentVapor.com, plus maybe a few more.

The date I am looking at is Saturday July 23, 2011

The admission will be $5.00, that includes one door prize ticket, additional tickets will be available to purchase at the meet, and this admission payment will be by RSVP ONLY through Pay Pal payment when I set it up. If we DO NOT get enough Vapers to attend, ( need at least 20 Vapers to attend) the Meet will be Canceled, and refunds will be issued back through Pay Pal, there will be NO other reason for refunds.
Dead Line for RSVP will end Saturday June 25, 2011 to assure we will have this Meet, or Not.

PLEASE POST HERE IF YOU WILL BE ATTENDING THIS MEET, and with Also WITH EMAILING ME YOUR RESPONSE TO smokie901@gmail.com so later on I can email you the link for the $5.00 admission payment.

I can be contacted at smokie901@gmail.com and/or skype smokie901 for any further questions, suggestions, or comments.

Peace Out, Vape On, Smokie

smokie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2009
Brooklyn, New York
www.youtube.com
Well It has been brought to my attention that maybe the meet should be held here Welcome to Martell's Tiki Bar - Point Pleasant Beach, New Jersey Point Pleasant, NJ instead of a diner, it is July after all. What do you say?
And everyone, and everybody, is invited to join us, but must be over the age of 21 to drink, and/or 19 to vape

smokie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2009
Brooklyn, New York
www.youtube.com
OK I have only received a few replies??????? You can FORGET ABOUT THE Prepaying entrance fee, because that was for the Diner. But are we having this Vapers Meet??? I started getting in donations of products for the raffle already, have 2 very nice DIY kits with Nic, flavoring, PG, and VG, etc. WOW if only a handful attend they will make out like bandits with this stuff.
Come on people Email me if you are coming smokie901@gmail.com

smokie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2009
Brooklyn, New York
www.youtube.com
Donation of 2 DIY kits from OneStopeDIYShop.com for the NJ Vapers meet on July 23, Thank you Kim and
Donation for the NJ Vapers Meet July 23 From sweet-vapes.com

ca485505-orig.jpg

8f303933-orig.jpg

Last edited:

trailblazer6

A.K.A. Igor the Vapaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 23, 2010
Lakewood , NJ
www.bikerornot.com
Sorry Smokie but the Events thread auto generates an e-mail to all who subscribe to the thread. Thus it is closed thread. If I now add to the post it will send another e-mail to the subscribers. I don't want to be perceived as spamming anyone. Just informing subscribers of what is going on events wise. There for feel free to post updates here. And to all who want to start a local event ( New Jersey/ NYC ) PM me the info and I'll post it to the Events Thread for you. And to all who have not yet subscribed to that thread. You might want to consider doing so now so you will get a e-mail when there is a new post. The "How To" is the very first Post.

Last edited:

smokie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2009
Brooklyn, New York
www.youtube.com
Sorry Smokie but the Events thread auto generates an e-mail to all who subscribe to the thread. Thus it is closed thread. If I now add to the post it will send another e-mail to the subscribers. I don't want to be perceived as spamming anyone. Just informing subscribers of what is going on events wise.

I do not not know about anyone else, but I for one Love event email reminders, and it is Not Spam, anyone who is subscribed to this thread must of wanted the updated info, so do not worry. I will call you in a little while.

trailblazer6

A.K.A. Igor the Vapaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 23, 2010
Lakewood , NJ
www.bikerornot.com
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread