Status
Not open for further replies.

free_roller

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 12, 2010
SE MI USA
www.analogalternative.com
As many of you know Analog Alternative is operated solely by me. Therefore a vacation can complicate things for me. One such vacation is on the immediate horizon for me (starting May 10th).

I have made arrangements for someone to take over the order processing while I am gone. In order to simplify things during my absence I will be temporarily reducing the inventory selection on the website. The catalog choices will be reduced to a minimum during this time. I apologize for any inconvenience that this may cause.

To make up for any potential inconvenience, I wanted to give everyone a discount coupon for 20% off one entire order. I want to encourage you to stock up now on any potential items you may need before my absence beginning on May 10th.

The coupon will be good for 20% off an entire order now through Sunday May 8th. Use coupon code VACATION20 at checkout for your discount.

We have recently added new flavors, basic try me kits that start at $14.95, a new XL Personal Charging Case, and many other new products. Take advantage of the coupon soon.

Thank you in advance for your understanding,

Mike
Analog Alternative

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread