The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Upcoming short term change to the online store

Discussion in 'Analog Alternative' started by free_roller, May 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. free_roller

free_roller Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Mar 12, 2010
    SE MI USA
    As many of you know Analog Alternative is operated solely by me. Therefore a vacation can complicate things for me. One such vacation is on the immediate horizon for me (starting May 10th).

I have made arrangements for someone to take over the order processing while I am gone. In order to simplify things during my absence I will be temporarily reducing the inventory selection on the website. The catalog choices will be reduced to a minimum during this time. I apologize for any inconvenience that this may cause.

To make up for any potential inconvenience, I wanted to give everyone a discount coupon for 20% off one entire order. I want to encourage you to stock up now on any potential items you may need before my absence beginning on May 10th.

The coupon will be good for 20% off an entire order now through Sunday May 8th. Use coupon code VACATION20 at checkout for your discount.

We have recently added new flavors, basic try me kits that start at $14.95, a new XL Personal Charging Case, and many other new products. Take advantage of the coupon soon.

Thank you in advance for your understanding,

Mike
    Analog Alternative

2. Natalia

Natalia Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Aug 27, 2010
    California
    Great sale Mike. Have a wonderful vacation :)

3. free_roller

Mar 12, 2010
    SE MI USA
    Thank you very much. I'll be sure to enjoy myself on vacation.

Feel free to pass along the coupon code to anyone that might be interested.

4. Ragamuffin

Ragamuffin Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 25, 2010
    US
    Thanks for the discount coupon!! Just placed my order. Have a great, much-deserved vacation.

5. free_roller

Mar 12, 2010
    SE MI USA
    Thank you. I glad that you were able to take advantage of it.

Tonight is the last chance to use the coupon.

6. free_roller

Mar 12, 2010
    SE MI USA
    The temporary inventory reduction has begun. Look for the full selection to be available around May 25th. Please allow me a little extra time in responding to emails as I will often be without internet access over the next two weeks.

Thank you and sorry for any inconvenience.

7. free_roller

Mar 12, 2010
    SE MI USA
    Please allow up to one additional day for shipping during the next two weeks and a note that orders will likely only ship Monday through Friday.

8. free_roller

Mar 12, 2010
    SE MI USA
    The full selection should be available in another week. Thank you for your understanding.

9. free_roller

Mar 12, 2010
    SE MI USA
    Full selection is being restored now. The normal shipping time frame should be back in place this week as well. Thank you for your understanding.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.