Status
Not open for further replies.

CaSHMeRe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2008
USA
Hey Everyone,

Here's an update I felt needed a new thread instead of simply adding to the top stickied thread.

Ace/808 Adapters:
Complete - A few shipped this afternoon, rest shipping tomorrow. From here on out, our 901 adapters will also be 808 adapters.

Protege Mechanical Switches:
90% Done. Waiting on lazer cut contact disks and posts.

Protege USB Extensions:
90% Done. Assembly starting tomorrow. Waiting on lazer cut springs.

Prodigy V1 Mechanical Switches:
Will start taking a preorder for these within the next week or so. Should be done within 10-14 days after.

Prodigy V2:
Coming standard with Mechanical switch. Already in Production.

CaSHMeRe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2008
USA
Protege Mechanical Switches would have been done by now ... BUT ... The place we outsourced the contact disks to, accidentally did the Prodigy V2 contact disks and not the Protege to start :( Meaning, you don't want that extra .3ohms of resistance on a Protege like we do the Prodigy :( That's the difference between copper and the *other* material ... :)

Kimmberlee

ECF Veteran
Dec 14, 2008
MI
So then the 901 protege adapters that have not shipped yet will be compatible with the 808's then? I've been curious to try those at some point and this would be a bonus!

You should probably check with Casey. I know you can order them now, and they were suppose to get them in this week. Depends on what your past order is.

Wish I could be more help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread