Status
Not open for further replies.

DJ Colonel Corn

The Vapor Ninja
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
    Greetings ! :pervy:

As an update to a previous post ( Blood Oxygen Level %89 ) .....

In that post from June of 2014 I had just quit tobacco for 3 months and my oxygen levels had dropped to 89%.

Well, now I can say, in April of 2020, my blood oxygen level tested at 98%, and the symptoms of my diagnosed COPD have all disappeared.

My doctor tells me to keep vaping and has seen countless amounts of evidence showing that vaping has improved people's health, by getting them off of tobacco, and onto a practically harmless substance.

Anybody who says there "isn't enough research" or "we don't know vaping does" is un-informed. Look at Electronic Cigarette | www.ecigarette-research.org , look at https://j.mp/1EpfTYp (PDF of UK health dept. report).

Nicotine is NOT the enemy. Many of us use it medicinally, I dare say, to alleviate a host of issues which nicotine has been proven to address.

I thank my dear friend Hash Assin for getting me on the vape and off the stinkies, for good, for life. For the benefit of myself, my family, and my friends. :thumb:

Thanks also to ECF FORUM for still being here after all these years ! :banana:

https://thevapor.ninja

Last edited:

classwife

Admin
    Admin
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 9, 2010
    Wesley Chapel, Florida
    Well, now I can say, in April of 2020, my blood oxygen level tested at 98%, and the symptoms of my diagnosed COPD have all disappeared.

My doctor tells me to keep vaping and has seen countless amounts of evidence showing that vaping has improved people's health, by getting them off of tobacco, and onto a practically harmless substance.

This is the kind of stuff that is GREAT to hear !

Izan

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 1, 2012
    Mallorca, Spain
    Greetings ! :pervy:

As an update to a previous post ( Blood Oxygen Level %89 ) .....

In that post from June of 2014 I had just quit tobacco for 3 months and my oxygen levels had dropped to 89%.

Anybody who says there "isn't enough research" or "we don't know vaping does" is un-informed. Look at Electronic Cigarette | www.ecigarette-research.org , look at https://j.mp/1EpfTYp (PDF of UK health dept. report).

Nicotine is NOT the enemy. Many of us use it medicinally, I dare say, to alleviate a host of issues which nicotine has been proven to address.

I thank my dear friend Hash Assin for getting me on the vape and off the stinkies, for good, for life. For the benefit of myself, my family, and my friends. :thumb:

Thanks also to ECF FORUM for still being here after all these years ! :banana:

Great to hear!!

If only the powers that be would choose to understand!
    Participate in World Vape Day 2020!

As they continue to ignore the benefits of "harm reduction"...
    Please boycott the WHO: World No Tobacco Day

Cheers
    I

Last edited:

DJ Colonel Corn

The Vapor Ninja
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Thanks for the support, folks !

It feels great to get healthier thru vaping, I've gotten a few people off of cigs so far, had to GIVE them their setups, they wouldn't invest a dime.
    Once they tried it and got the feel for it, they stopped smoking tobacco !
    It's great to have this forum behind me, and that it's helping so many folks with their vaping questions and thoughts.

RIGHT ON ECF FORUM ! :thumb:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread