Update on the Aroma Accessories - June 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charlie C

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aroma Accessories

In response to some posts and PMs I wish to clarify a couple of points.
I am not an employee of Aroma; Jerry is a friend and I have offered my time to do this.
Obviously research is needed in regard to what is feasible for distribution.
The final decision will be Jerry’s.

Many have made mention that the production levels of WTA are their primary concern; not accessories. I understand this but…..
This is about accessories and NOT WTA.
Nor is this about carrying high end mods or even the reselling of popular PVs. Other than perhaps the trusted eGo.
Just the Accessories.

Many of the suggestions are spot on and we appreciate your input.

So here is the short list so far-

Vivi Nova & replacement heads/coils
Kanger Protank & replacement coils
Kanger Evods & replacement coils
Boge sr & lr cartos 5 pack
DCT Carto's. Brand TBA
eGo Joyetech batteries
i06 Atty’s from IkenVape
AW Batteries
Bottles

If you wish to have the option of adding an accessory to your cart please weigh in!
Here is the post to contribute-
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/aroma-ejuice/420016-accessories-youde-like-see-aroma.html

Thank you
Charlie C

Kookie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 19, 2010
Detroit, Michigan, United States
Yeah, I mentioned that to Jerry once but did not realize that glass has issues. Not shipping related but something else I do not recall.
Got the Mad Cow so forgetting comes easily.
Deny Crane :D

Oh oh, really? Do tell. I transfer all my Aroma Ejuice to 30ml glass bottles I happened to get from Mad Vapes. Well, I kind of have to. I do 18mg so I mix the 10ml bottles of 12mg and 24mg to make 18mg. I wish I had gotten colored bottles. We had discussed bottles before and there had been other discussions of bottles. There had been no reference to issues with glass. I would like to know what it is. Mad Cow be damned. LOL. What’s mad cow? Have you been eating brains? In humans that would be Kuru. Also uncontrollable laughter, lol, lol, lol, lol. Oh, oh… soylent green is people!!! I knew I shouldn’t have eaten at McDonalds. (LOL, I guess you would have to be a cannibal / Sci-Fi buff to get those references.) I never watched Boston Legal but that is hilarious. This is most likely the best of:

homeprogreen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 18, 2013
Sonora CA
Oh oh, really? Do tell. I transfer all my Aroma Ejuice to 30ml glass bottles I happened to get from Mad Vapes. Well, I kind of have to. I do 18mg so I mix the 10ml bottles of 12mg and 24mg to make 18mg. I wish I had gotten colored bottles. We had discussed bottles before and there had been other discussions of bottles. There had been no reference to issues with glass. I would like to know what it is. Mad Cow be damned. LOL. What’s mad cow? Have you been eating brains? In humans that would be Kuru. Also uncontrollable laughter, lol, lol, lol, lol. Oh, oh… soylent green is people!!! I knew I shouldn’t have eaten at McDonalds. (LOL, I guess you would have to be a cannibal / Sci-Fi buff to get those references.) I never watched Boston Legal but that is hilarious. This is most likely the best of:

Boston round amber and blue glass bottle are easily sourced on amazon. It's less then 10 dollars for a dozen if I remember right. Not sure bottles would be worth the hassle. But other then that I like the list. Maybe add some kind of 510 dripping atty

Charlie C

ECF Veteran
Verified Member

I simply couldn't live without my Boston Legal.
Those two are the greatest.
That and The West Wing. IMHO the best of what television has to offer.

Oh but don't get me started or I'll post some really good vids!

Last edited:

Charlie C

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Over the next few days I'll be looking at distributorship /Retail options for bottles :)

At this point we will be looking into 3,10 and 30ml plastic varieties.
I know there have been requests for glass but for starters I'd like to get going with plastic.

I know some of you have put forth suggestions in regard to type; such as needle tip and so on.

Perhaps some of you could reply with your thoughts and requests.
Thank You

Charlie Chan the Vaping man :vapor: (Maybe I should make an Aroma specific emoticon)

homeprogreen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 18, 2013
Sonora CA
Over the next few days I'll be looking at distributorship /Retail options for bottles :)

At this point we will be looking into 3,10 and 30ml plastic varieties.
I know there have been requests for glass but for starters I'd like to get going with plastic.

I know some of you have put forth suggestions in regard to type; such as needle tip and so on.

Perhaps some of you could reply with your thoughts and requests.
Thank You

Charlie Chan the Vaping man :vapor: (Maybe I should make an Aroma specific emoticon)

No no no. That's all wrong. You need to find 1 & 2 LITER bottles. That way Jerry can fill them up. Needle dripper top probably isn't practical for those. I know. Remember those mini Heineken kegs they used to make that would fit on refrigator shelf. They had a little mini keg tap setup. You need to find those kind of bottles and taps ;-) man wouldn't it be great to get one of those in the mail full of G.I Joe or DHT

Charlie C

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
No no no. That's all wrong. You need to find 1 & 2 LITER bottles. That way Jerry can fill them up. Needle dripper top probably isn't practical for those. I know. Remember those mini Heineken kegs they used to make that would fit on refrigator shelf. They had a little mini keg tap setup. You need to find those kind of bottles and taps ;-) man wouldn't it be great to get one of those in the mail full of G.I Joe or DHT

1 and 2 liter (litre) bottles huh?
Damn man, YOU are hardcore!

Hate to think of the production time for this type of quantity.
You'd be in WTA heaven though :D

Charlie C

ECF Veteran
Verified Member

Kookie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 19, 2010
Detroit, Michigan, United States

And a pump to go directly into the fog machine:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread