• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

MissVapor

ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2009
Vapin Hot Florida
Hey Fellow Vapers,

Went to the cardiologist today for my follow up...Looks like I have a leaky heart..Doc says I have a "slight" flow of blood leaking back into my chambers and part of my wall is hard but nothing to worry about.. The last exam I had 9 yrs ago showed the same thing with no change really.. So he told me I don't really need to worry about it, and to come back in another 9yrs or so..

Hooray! Hopefully all that weird pain I was feeling WAS just indegestion..hasn't happened in awhile although Ive barely been vaping..

Plan to start myself back up again soon and see how it goes...

Miss U all! Wish I could make the St pete meetup..please post pics ...:)

Bubo

ECF Veteran
Hey MsVapor! Glad to hear the good news! At least they found something that they could definitively point to...

I had weird chest pains for years, no one could figure it out... After many many trips to the ER and hospital, I was at the chiropractor and somehow we got on the topic. He said "Oh! It's a popped rib!" Just like that... He popped me and I haven't had a problem since..... (Stupid/Funny thing is that my regular MD doctor poo-pooed the whole thing... I told her to shut up - he fixed it where she just pushed pills and sent me to the ER.. )

And VASlim - love your avatar too! ;-) (As well as MsVapor's!)

Mary Kay

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2009
West Tampa Fl.
Great News!!! Well at least it better then the alternitives!
I had chest pain so bad I went to the E.R., I found out it was costochondritis. That's an inflamation of the conective tissue of the ribs. Totaly harmless, but very painful! They said it was akin to gout or an old injury flaring up. No cause, no treatment. Who knows..it hurt!
Happy Halloween!
bat2.gif

bat2.gif

Bubo

ECF Veteran
I had chest pain so bad I went to the E.R., I found out it was costochondritis. That's an inflamation of the conective tissue of the ribs. Totaly harmless, but very painful! They said it was akin to gout or an old injury flaring up. No cause, no treatment. Who knows..it hurt!
Happy Halloween!
bat2.gif

bat2.gif

:D I read it as you had costcochondritis.... inflammation of the purse.... :D

MissVapor

ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2009
Vapin Hot Florida
Hey MsVapor! Glad to hear the good news! At least they found something that they could definitively point to...

I had weird chest pains for years, no one could figure it out... After many many trips to the ER and hospital, I was at the chiropractor and somehow we got on the topic. He said "Oh! It's a popped rib!" Just like that... He popped me and I haven't had a problem since..... (Stupid/Funny thing is that my regular MD doctor poo-pooed the whole thing... I told her to shut up - he fixed it where she just pushed pills and sent me to the ER.. )

And VASlim - love your avatar too! ;-) (As well as MsVapor's!)

Hey Bubo,
Im all for alternative medicine...most Drs don't tell you the natural way to relieve yourself..they are all for poppin pills though! I was really annoyed that the Dr wanted to know why I was taking fish oil pills if I didn't have high cholesterol..I mean HELLO omega 3 oils are essential for all around health, you don't need to have high cholesterol to take them..geez

MissVapor

ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2009
Vapin Hot Florida
Miss Vapor--I have the same condition. My doc had told me lots of people have it. If thats any comfort.

Hope you all have a great time at your meet. Don't Freeze! Take some pics & perhaps a video for us to see.:)

yeah thats good to hear..the only thing that worries me is when I have heart palpatations..ive had them ever since hs..but doctors can't see that unless it happens during a "test"..do you have those too?

MissVapor

ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2009
Vapin Hot Florida
Happy Halloween!
bat2.gif

bat2.gif
thanks.. I have pain in my lungs sometimes which could be some form of pleuracy (spelling?) like if I breath in to deep it is painful and lasts a few minutes and goes away..

MissVapor

ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2009
Vapin Hot Florida
Hey guys....checkin back in...ever since I stopped using the peg liquids and flavoring my eyes have finally stopped the dry spells and irritation.. I've decided to try the Ecopure and so far for several weeks no nasal issues like I get with store bought brands of VG.
I was smoking real cigarettes for about 2 months there and man I freakin hate it!!

Im really really hoping my sinuses and nose stay healthy this time around...

How are all of you all doing???????????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread