The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Update

Discussion in 'Florida Vapors Club' started by MissVapor, Oct 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. MissVapor

MissVapor Super Member ECF Veteran

Apr 25, 2009
    Vapin Hot Florida
    Hey Fellow Vapers,

Went to the cardiologist today for my follow up...Looks like I have a leaky heart..Doc says I have a "slight" flow of blood leaking back into my chambers and part of my wall is hard but nothing to worry about.. The last exam I had 9 yrs ago showed the same thing with no change really.. So he told me I don't really need to worry about it, and to come back in another 9yrs or so..

Hooray! Hopefully all that weird pain I was feeling WAS just indegestion..hasn't happened in awhile although Ive barely been vaping..

Plan to start myself back up again soon and see how it goes...

Miss U all! Wish I could make the St pete meetup..please post pics ...:)

2. VA Slim

VA Slim Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 30, 2009
    Boynton Bch., FL USA
    Glad you got a good MD report MissVapor. I know sometimes indigestion occurs for me when I use too much glycerin (Wiltons) in my juice recipes. Happy vaping and welcome back.

3. MissVapor

Apr 25, 2009
    Vapin Hot Florida
    thanks VA slim..gave up the VG awhle ago..i got horrible sinus infections/clogged nose.. i use PEG now and can breath freely...

4. MissVapor

Apr 25, 2009
    Vapin Hot Florida
  5. VA Slim

VA Slim Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 30, 2009
    Boynton Bch., FL USA
    Ditto.....two keen minds think alike. I vape like a smoke stack, so it seemed appropriate.

6. laurel099

laurel099 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 11, 2009
    Nokomis, FL
    Glad to hear you are doing okay! Jeepers... hope your leaky heart is okay! That's a good one to use when the kid's start misbehaving... Guilt them into behaving LMAO!!!

Good lucK!

7. sstambo

sstambo Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Sep 25, 2009
    Cape Coma, Florida
    Miss Vapor--I have the same condition. My doc had told me lots of people have it. If thats any comfort.

Hope you all have a great time at your meet. Don't Freeze! Take some pics & perhaps a video for us to see.:)

8. SudokuGal

SudokuGal Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jul 15, 2009
    USA-Florida
  9. Bubo

Bubo Super Member ECF Veteran

Hey MsVapor! Glad to hear the good news! At least they found something that they could definitively point to...

I had weird chest pains for years, no one could figure it out... After many many trips to the ER and hospital, I was at the chiropractor and somehow we got on the topic. He said "Oh! It's a popped rib!" Just like that... He popped me and I haven't had a problem since..... (Stupid/Funny thing is that my regular MD doctor poo-pooed the whole thing... I told her to shut up - he fixed it where she just pushed pills and sent me to the ER.. )

And VASlim - love your avatar too! ;-) (As well as MsVapor's!)

10. Mary Kay

Mary Kay ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Apr 3, 2009
    West Tampa Fl.
    Great News!!! Well at least it better then the alternitives!
    I had chest pain so bad I went to the E.R., I found out it was costochondritis. That's an inflamation of the conective tissue of the ribs. Totaly harmless, but very painful! They said it was akin to gout or an old injury flaring up. No cause, no treatment. Who knows..it hurt!
    Happy Halloween![​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. Bubo

:D I read it as you had costcochondritis.... inflammation of the purse.... :D

12. Mary Kay

Mary Kay ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Apr 3, 2009
    West Tampa Fl.
    That too! Only because it's empty..darn suppliers!
    Happy Halloween!
    [​IMG]

13. MissVapor

Apr 25, 2009
    Vapin Hot Florida
    Hey Bubo,
    Im all for alternative medicine...most Drs don't tell you the natural way to relieve yourself..they are all for poppin pills though! I was really annoyed that the Dr wanted to know why I was taking fish oil pills if I didn't have high cholesterol..I mean HELLO omega 3 oils are essential for all around health, you don't need to have high cholesterol to take them..geez

14. MissVapor

Apr 25, 2009
    Vapin Hot Florida
    yeah thats good to hear..the only thing that worries me is when I have heart palpatations..ive had them ever since hs..but doctors can't see that unless it happens during a "test"..do you have those too?

15. MissVapor

Apr 25, 2009
    Vapin Hot Florida
    thanks.. I have pain in my lungs sometimes which could be some form of pleuracy (spelling?) like if I breath in to deep it is painful and lasts a few minutes and goes away..

16. jenn5366

jenn5366 Moved On

Dec 16, 2009
    Florida
    how are you doing??

17. Bubo

What's with all the lips in here?
    Y'all gonna get me all hot and bothered...... :D

18. jenn5366

jenn5366 Moved On

Dec 16, 2009
    Florida
    :d:d:d:d:d:d:d

19. MissVapor

Apr 25, 2009
    Vapin Hot Florida
    Hey guys....checkin back in...ever since I stopped using the peg liquids and flavoring my eyes have finally stopped the dry spells and irritation.. I've decided to try the Ecopure and so far for several weeks no nasal issues like I get with store bought brands of VG.
    I was smoking real cigarettes for about 2 months there and man I freakin hate it!!

Im really really hoping my sinuses and nose stay healthy this time around...

How are all of you all doing???????????

20. MissVapor

Apr 25, 2009
    Vapin Hot Florida
    Jenn whats up with the 22 posts? Did you have to start all over?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.