• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Updated "are you in my area," thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

sammisam

Feb 15, 2013
Michigan
Uhh, yeah. LOL. What type of flavors do you like?

I like fruity flavors. So far, my favorite flavors are as follows (in no particular order)

Roar Punch 2.0 from Roar
Antidote (Blueberry Lemonade) from Roar
Blue Slush Puppy from Black Velvet
Peaches from Black Velvet

While I have some bakery flavors I like, I'm still looking for "bakery" flavors that make me say WOW.

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
I like fruity flavors. So far, my favorite flavors are as follows (in no particular order)

Roar Punch 2.0 from Roar

While I have some bakery flavors I like, I'm still looking for "bakery" flavors that make me say WOW.

Try their Lemon Cream. I swear it is incredible. Sorry for the short synopsis, but you just have to try it. Talk soon.

Gigdujour

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 9, 2013
Michigan

Roar Punch 2.0 from Roar

I'm just testing a DIY "Fruity Nut Mix" I made on the 10th and it turned out great imho :)

Gigdujour

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 9, 2013
Michigan
Hi, fellow Michigander!

I'm still in the "thinking about it" phase of DIY. I'm afraid I'd end up with Dirty Sweat Socks or Wet Dog flavors. :?:

Your Fruity Nut Mix sounds yummy. How many tries did it take you to make something you liked?

This is my second batch. The first one was ok, but I added a little more flavor for this go-around and it seems to have done the trick. I've got 4 or 5 now that I really like so far and I've got a couple more steeping that show a bit of promise. I'll see in a couple weeks ;) The main thing I found is use a calculator to get your nicotine levels where you want them. I've been stepping down the nic as I make more, although it's still around 20mg/ml for me as I've only been off analogs since the end of May.

Last edited:

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
This is my second batch. The first one was ok, but I added a little more flavor for this go-around and it seems to have done the trick. I've got 4 or 5 now that I really like so far and I've got a couple more steeping that show a bit of promise. I'll see in a couple weeks ;) The main thing I found is use a calculator to get your nicotine levels where you want them. I've been stepping down the nic as I make more, although it's still around 20mg/ml for me as I've only been off analogs since the end of May.

Keeping the nic low is also good because when DIYing, you end up sampling the hell out of flavors which may increase your consumption without you knowing. DIYing is awesome though.

Spike64

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 18, 2013
Michigan
Keeping the nic low is also good because when DIYing, you end up sampling the hell out of flavors which may increase your consumption without you knowing. DIYing is awesome though.

Excellent advice. I never thought of that...I'm gonna keep that in mind. I plan on trying my hand at DIY at some point in the foreseeable future...

Thayamax

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 7, 2013
Southeast Michigan
Hey MI vapers! Didn't realize there were so many of us on here. I live in Macomb Twp.

I would love to get a fun trip to the Ahlusion Cafe going. It is about 1 hr+ from me and I think it would be boring to go alone.

Welcome, Jazzi Mike. It's always nice to see another Michigander. I didn't even know they had an Ahlusion Cafe. Sounds like fun.

Thayamax

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 7, 2013
Southeast Michigan
The Revolver Vapor Lounge is down this way in Monroe, just this side of Ohio. I've never been there so I have no clue what it's like. The Ahlusion Cafe is probably closer to you, maybe an hour or so west of you in Swartz Creek. They're the same people who make Ahlusion ejuice, which is coveted around here. :D

sammisam

Feb 15, 2013
Michigan
The Revolver Vapor Lounge is down this way in Monroe, just this side of Ohio. I've never been there so I have no clue what it's like. The Ahlusion Cafe is probably closer to you, maybe an hour or so west of you in Swartz Creek. They're the same people who make Ahlusion ejuice, which is coveted around here. :D

There's also Vaporcraft in Clawson. Went there last week! Nice place!

rmtt23

Moved On
Aug 11, 2013
Downriver
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Unregistered supplier

Lisa Belle

ECF Veteran
Apr 26, 2010
Sylvania, OH
www.lisabelle-artist.com
In Ann Arbor, some of the SMOKE shops are carrying Blue Ecigs, Cartos and batteries, similar to ego 510s. I was surprised the Tobacco Store in Brooklyn, MI a small town has some e-cig juices and the above mentioned. ReVolver nice people, in Toledo, have been the only real source for people there. They have helped thousands stop smoking! :vapor: We need more here in Washtenaw county.

y cherry y

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2012
Ypsilanti, MI
In Ann Arbor, some of the SMOKE shops are carrying Blue Ecigs, Cartos and batteries, similar to ego 510s. I was surprised the Tobacco Store in Brooklyn, MI a small town has some e-cig juices and the above mentioned. ReVolver nice people, in Toledo, have been the only real source for people there. They have helped thousands stop smoking! :vapor: We need more here in Washtenaw county.

Ahlusion is planning an Ann Arbor store in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread