• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Updated NJ brick and mortar list?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Colonel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 27, 2011
New jersey
I went to the woodbury store today. Creative Cigs. MAny people came and went as I was in there. 2 guys at the counter were beyond helpful. They have ce4's out with literally a hundred or so liquids that you can sample (they change the mouth pieces). Not only did I get to try my flavor before buying it, I wanted 12mg, they only had 24, so they mixed up half zero with the 24 to get me 12mg right then and there. Looks like they also do some repair. Lots and lots of flavors and they have tons of cool cigs. Check their website. I did walk out of there with a vision vv mod. It is awesome. When I pick up my ego's i feel like i'm holding a toothpick now. High fives because I never have to order online again. I can just go buy the stuff. If you are within 30 or 40 minutes it is well worth the drive.

ericsp

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2013
NY
I found a place in Patterson NJ Called Good Guy Vapes today....I picked up a nice variety of Juice. Great prices and you can try all the liquid before you buy it. Very friendly management. They also have a nice selection of Genuine Ego spinners of various sizes and colors and an even bigger selection of tanks. From Protanks to what looked like the iclear30 and drippers. I was also introduced to the Evod and bought one. The only electronic item that I saw was the iTaste VV V3.0 I believe. It was nice to actually see it in person.

I had a lot of questions and they were answered with honesty and not someone who's trying to make a dollar. Pretty rare these days. They plan on buying more inventory as well so their selection will only grow...

I'm vaping 1.8%nic Graham Cracker and liking it even though I'm more of a Tobacco flavored guy.

Last edited:

GoCleanYerRoom

Moved On
Jul 23, 2013
Somerville, NJ
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier

gdeach

Jun 5, 2013
nj
***B&M ALERT****
MadVapes has opened a store on rte 22 in Greenbrook NJ. I think it is a pretty big name in vaping. I know I have used the website several times The store which just opened looks to be a real winner. They have the biggest selection of juices I've seen in any NJ store (picked up their hangsen ry-4 and a nice sampler pack of 5 10 mil juices for 20$) and a good array of hardware, with more to come as they get going. Well worth a visit

njvap

ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2013
Piscataway,NJ, USA
***B&M ALERT****
MadVapes has opened a store on rte 22 in Greenbrook NJ. I think it is a pretty big name in vaping. I know I have used the website several times The store which just opened looks to be a real winner. They have the biggest selection of juices I've seen in any NJ store (picked up their hangsen ry-4 and a nice sampler pack of 5 10 mil juices for 20$) and a good array of hardware, with more to come as they get going. Well worth a visit

Address?

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

gdeach

Jun 5, 2013
nj
Sorry Idk the address. The store is on the east bound lane just after Washington ave.

EVEN BETTER!!!!! a store called Carters Vaporium is opening in Colonia, 283 Inman Ave. According to the owner he wants this place to be the preeminent store in NJ and have EVERYTHING a vapor could want. Grand opening would appear to be Saturday April 5th
More info here
@thecartervaporium - The Carter Vaporium's photos on Instagram | OnInStagram

HeiSINberg

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 6, 2013
Groveville, NJ
I dont know if anyone has been thete or not yet but I just went to a place last week called Jersey Devil Vapors. This place is awesome, they have everhthing from kangers to authentic rda's and mech mods. Plus the staff are really nice people. Its about a 45 minute ride for me to get there, unfortunately where I live there are no b&m stores, yet at least. It was definitely worth the ride. I believe there located in waretown, check them out if you get a chance or your in the area.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Don't know the street number, but it's just east of Washington Ave on Rt 22 in Greenbrook. If you are going eastbound, its in the plaza immediately after the light. A little further down 22E is Flash Vapor (Plainfield), or a bit more West you have E-Volution Vapor in Somerville, and Vapors by MJ in Bridgewater on Finderne Ave

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread