Upgrade in flavor/vapor production

Status
Not open for further replies.
Increasing vapor and flavor can be done several ways. Flavor I found is boosted by using more PG in your mix of liquid, though if you like more visible vapor, you want more VG at the cost of flavor. As for as I know, even with less visible vapor, you get more flavor and the same nicotine (on higher PG). As for more vapor, you have several choices. Current flow needs to increase which adds more heat. Here are your choices.
*Lower ohm coils
*More voltage
*Mechanical mod

Some people will disagree with the last one, but I have tested that on mt ego winder at 3.7V and my mechanical mod (K100) with a 3.7V battery (metered at 3.7V, not full charge which is higher), it gives me more vapor. As for the other 2, they BASICALLY have the same effect. In the end, it's about adding more flow to the other end, and they both seem to be similar. For me, voltage seems to heat it up faster than low ohm, but both have a place. Remember, with higher wattage (low ohm OR higher voltage) you need more air flow in most cases as you can't draw fast enough to not burn the coil. The air flowing past will cool it some, so it's also a fine line. If you can afford one, try out a rebuildable atomizer and build a low ohm coil (but don't go sub 1ohm at first, they can be dangerous, same as high voltage)

Dusif

ECF Veteran
May 21, 2013
Denmark
I suggest a rda and a nano dragon coil (small coil bedded in cotton insted of a wick)
It produces a ton of vapor and with the right ammount of wraps you can use it on a vamo... Im using a 12wrap right now at 1.5ohm and it works like nothing ive tried before... Great flavor and humongous clouds... Not as good flavor as a genesis style but way better than the flavor from my protank

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

LEE9476

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2013
Monson, MA, USA
I recently moved up to a Zmax v3 from an ego twist style battery and the flavor and vapor production are better, but the best thing is how consistent it is throughout the battery life. I don't feel like I have to charge my battery every hour because the vapor production decreases and every time I press the button I get the same amount of vapor and flavor whereas it felt like sometimes I would get a good hit off the ego and the next one would be not so great. Oh and I'm using the same Evods bccs on both the ego and the Sigelei

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread