Upgrade my Joye 510

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dysmay

ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2010
Radford, VA
Yeah the tornado has the addon parts you want, watched a review of this on, on this very site.

Believe you need to get the Cone, the battery, the battery charger or adapter for you're own charger, and the low resistance atomizer for the 5volt feel off the 3.7 battery. - tempted to try this very soon

I priced that very list a few days ago, for about 40ish.

Scorched

ECF Veteran
Mar 25, 2010
Denver, Colorado
The Ego and Tornado both run at the same voltage as your stock 510 batteries (just around 3.0-3.1v). Although, they run at their highest constant voltage for a longer period of time than the regular batteries.

If you want to kick up the preformance you can always go with a low resistance atomizer, but if you're looking for battery life as well I suggest you go with a true 3.7v device which is supposed to work alot better with low resistance atomizers, anyways.

Here are some things you can check out:
Lazers (Ikenvape Lazer and Chameleon)
THAG BUILT: A Wolf in Sheeps Clothing! (Check out the Mini Chuck @ 3.7v)
The MrPuffer (Mr.Puffer is compatible with 3.7v batteries)
Bartleby: Bartleby (Batrlby up to 5v I believe)

All these items are prices right, the Chuck might be a little expensive, though. I hope that helps with your decision :)

sunnyx

Verified Member
Jan 29, 2010
upstate ny
I would do some research on mods. I used the 510 also and i've looked at the most popular ones and decided to go with the Silverbullet from Altsmoke, i love it alot i take it every where with me=P I would advise you to go to youtube and look up reviews on the mods/e-ciggs listed by the other members GL in finding just what your looking for!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread