upgraded my device and wow!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tattooed.mama

Verified Member
Oct 29, 2013
Indianapolis, IN
I've been analog free since mid-october and started off with a few generic ego-style batteries and disposable c4s. The b&m I purchased them from were not helpful AT ALL in answering any questions but I was happy with the choices that I made. That is, until yesterday! Over the weekend, my batteries started going bad. They wouldnt hold a charge for more than a few hits. I had made the decision to give up vaping all together (im on 6mgs and figured I'd be ok with quitting). That is until I was stuck at work for 9 hours without a functioning battery. I slipped up and took a hit off a stinkie.

A new b&m opened up a few blocks from me so I stepped in to buy a new battery and some liquid. The owner was extremely helpful. There were SO many choices in hardware that I had no idea where to start. I knew I wanted something pretty and that was it. He asked if I wanted him to "sell me" or give his honest opinion. He suggested a few things and after an hour or so of questions, I finally made my purchase: a vision spinner vv, an itaste 3 vv, a couple of aspire tankies and a protank II. He filled my tanks, tweaked the settings for me and voila! Vape heaven!! I'd been missing out on SO much flavor it was unreal. I can't wait until I have the money to place a new liquid order to try out some different flavors now that I have a nice setup!

Sorry for rambling...Im just so ecstatic with my purchases and FINALLY understand why so many of you enjoy vaping so I had to share my new excitement! Thanks for listening :D

BillyWJ

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2013
usa
I've been analog free since mid-october and started off with a few generic ego-style batteries and disposable c4s. The b&m I purchased them from were not helpful AT ALL in answering any questions but I was happy with the choices that I made. That is, until yesterday! Over the weekend, my batteries started going bad. They wouldnt hold a charge for more than a few hits. I had made the decision to give up vaping all together (im on 6mgs and figured I'd be ok with quitting). That is until I was stuck at work for 9 hours without a functioning battery. I slipped up and took a hit off a stinkie.

A new b&m opened up a few blocks from me so I stepped in to buy a new battery and some liquid. The owner was extremely helpful. There were SO many choices in hardware that I had no idea where to start. I knew I wanted something pretty and that was it. He asked if I wanted him to "sell me" or give his honest opinion. He suggested a few things and after an hour or so of questions, I finally made my purchase: a vision spinner vv, an itaste 3 vv, a couple of aspire tankies and a protank II. He filled my tanks, tweaked the settings for me and voila! Vape heaven!! I'd been missing out on SO much flavor it was unreal. I can't wait until I have the money to place a new liquid order to try out some different flavors now that I have a nice setup!

Sorry for rambling...Im just so ecstatic with my purchases and FINALLY understand why so many of you enjoy vaping so I had to share my new excitement! Thanks for listening :D

You know, Bill there made me think - post the name of the shop, a helpful shop and owner like that deserves some free advertising and some love.

Keeferes

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 21, 2013
Belton; Upstate SC
www.facebook.com
I know exactly how you feel. Got. Y first setup a few weeks ago. A kanger Evod and some juice. Not very helpful at all. Well once he knew I was dropping at least bill, then he was at tentative. Any who... Found this place, and now I'm on a vamo with a davide and a ProTank 2. So much better of an experience talking to people who just want to help and not just make a buck.

K_Tech

Slightly mad but harmless
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Eastern Ohio, USA

No apologies needed. One of the biggest reasons I enjoy logging in here is to see the success stories. I get a charge out of the "This is awesome" posts!

And I'm even more pleased to hear you found a B&M that helped out - I think you have a really good setup there!

Iffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2011
Florida Suncoast
He asked if I wanted him to "sell me" or give his honest opinion.

Gotta luv dat attitude! Congrats on your upgrade...
thumbsup.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread