Not open for further replies.

SchmidtyKy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2013
Anytown, USA
Hi all:

I'm someone who loves trying the latest and greatest, ut it just takes me a while to get around to it. When I first started really getting into vaping, I bought myself a few protanks. At the time I purchased them, they were quite expensive, averaging about $25 each. Now you can get them much cheaper, but I still wasn't ready to buy more when the ProTank II came out.

Well, I finally bought one and I am surprised at the difference. I am so used to the loose draw of the original pro tank. Seems like they really tightened it up for the ProTank II. I almost wonder if I have it put together correctly because the difference is so extreme! I'm not disappointed.

Also, I notice that it's a little difficult to screw on the base. Takes a little bit more....force if you will.

Are all of these things normal? I guess I wasn't expecting such a big difference!

wheelie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Ont. Canada
www.independentont.com
Protank2 does have a tight draw. I added the kanger air valves to all mine which basically turns them into an aerotank. One of my favorite tanks because they are glass and no juice in them becomes a tank cracker. They are small and I run them on all my stealth vapors. Easy to rebuild the burners. Yours sound about right. CHEERS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread