Upon trying my first butterfinger candy bar...

Status
Not open for further replies.

just-cass

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 28, 2009
ireland
pinkvaper.com
...i cant believe how alike the liquid is!!!!Being from ireland i'd never tried a butterfinger bar before but today the post arrived and an ecf member had sent me a butterfinger bar(3 actually i gotta savor them!) to try out...she has never tried the liquid so im sending her some in return!!!

Well i opened the wrapper and the smell is exactly the same...took a bite thinking i wouldnt like the peanut flavor but its wrapped around the caramel just like the liquid and tastes just amazing....so to nestle....and to Tasty Vapor who was able to recreate it so superbly...thankyou for giving me my all day vape.

ps. the candy hurts my tooth cos i gotta get it looked at....but the liquid i can vape all day!!!!mmmmm

ps. she sent me a sample of ATF (and macciato)so in a cupla hours i'll report back on it...im not sure what ill think cos ive so much expectation from what ive already read here!!!???

edit: if your reading this thanks soooo much for the butterfinger bars i loooove them...and im including extra goodies on the butterfinger liquids return journey ; o)

just-cass

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 28, 2009
ireland
pinkvaper.com
Love butterfingers so I might have to try.
My fav is Skor.

dont tell me....skor is a candy bar???

a candy bar you cant get in ireland??!!!!haha

im waiting on empty bottles but ive extra butterfinger if u want me to send you a sample...just pm : o)

edit: empty bottles arrived in post today...whoop

Last edited:

just-cass

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 28, 2009
ireland
pinkvaper.com
just tasted the atf....it definitely has that liquid in your mouth flavor thing going on...i thought i would hate it...i hate cinnamon...and spicy stuff....but this stuff is sweet too...not too sweet, for me it has a sherbety aftertaste no one spoke about?or i never read about i guess...

im surprised to say...i love it....cant put my finger on it...cant put my nose on it either cos i have flu...but i can actually taste this stuff too which is a big surprise...darn you mr. TV im in the atomic fireball fanclub....my smoking friends wont even wanna put this down for a real cig...think this may be the thing that gets a few of them off the sticks...thankyou for another amazing flavor i love....nothing but love for TV here in ireland : o)

mwahle1

ECF Veteran
Nov 19, 2009
Chicago, IL. USA
just tasted the atf....it definitely has that liquid in your mouth flavor thing going on...i thought i would hate it...i hate cinnamon...and spicy stuff....but this stuff is sweet too...not too sweet, for me it has a sherbety aftertaste no one spoke about?or i never read about i guess...

im surprised to say...i love it....cant put my finger on it...cant put my nose on it either cos i have flu...but i can actually taste this stuff too which is a big surprise...darn you mr. TV im in the atomic fireball fanclub....my smoking friends wont even wanna put this down for a real cig...think this may be the thing that gets a few of them off the sticks...thankyou for another amazing flavor i love....nothing but love for TV here in ireland : o)

Thanks for answering my question.

I am waiting on my Atomic Fireball juice from Tasty Vapor. I should have ordered the Butterfinger flavor also. I guess, next time.

just-cass

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 28, 2009
ireland
pinkvaper.com
Thanks for answering my question.

I am waiting on my Atomic Fireball juice from Tasty Vapor. I should have ordered the Butterfinger flavor also. I guess, next time.

I'll send you some, I'll send you some...until you get to order next time...least i can do mwahle, very least i can do!!!...pm me your address and i'll post it tomorrow morning : o);)

mwahle1

ECF Veteran
Nov 19, 2009
Chicago, IL. USA
I'll send you some, I'll send you some...until you get to order next time...least i can do mwahle, very least i can do!!!...pm me your address and i'll post it tomorrow morning : o);)

I appreciate the offer Cass, but you do not need to do that. I will tell you what I due appreciate. You are the only person that has ever written my screen name correctly (mwahle); everyone else writes mwhale, mwahe, etc. Thanks Cass:)

GeeYourHairSmellsTerrific

ECF Veteran
Sep 30, 2009
See, I told you Cass, ATF is a flavor you can love whether you're a big cinnamon fan or not! It is an entity in and of itself. I think you're right though for sure, you could convert people to vaping on that flavor alone. And the liquid in your mouth feeling ( now known as Tongue Hit ) is amazing, I still haven't found another that does that for me.

Anyone know if the bananas foster has that?

Madame Psychosis

ECF Veteran
Nov 18, 2009
East Coast Gypsy
Didn't know you didn't have a point of reference on the Butterfinger, Cass! :) (American M&M's are no match for the UK's Smarties, so the score does even out in some places ;))

The Atomic Fireball is probably the strongest flavor out there and I can imagine it's a good one when you're ill and can't taste most things. Hope you feel better soon!

just-cass

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 28, 2009
ireland
pinkvaper.com
I want to reply to everyone here!!!!(i dont know how to multi quote:oops:)

mwahle1....sorry i never add the one....i aint perfect but i did take note...it annoys me somewhat when people call me cas without the second s so i figure if thats ur name u made it that way for a reason!!!

Liberty that sounds amazing...any skor juice out there???haha i love the name....skorjuice!!!

Hey geeyourhairsmellsterrific...heehee long name but felt wrong to exclude parts(since we are on the topic of names!) i have a butterfinger on ice so some day ill come across it when im having a bad day n itll make me smile...thankyou so much : o) i do love the ATF, alos the only flavor ive tried so far that comes close to that tongue hit is blueberry cheesecake cos its just packed with flavor, never tried the bananas foster htough...your return parcel is in the post...sent you a pm...

hi nightnurse...hope you like it too...i can see how you love it or hate it but i wouldnt necessarily(any more) put a cinnamon/spice hater into the hate atf pile anymore...

rejoice i totally agree i love it...cant wait to hear results of its new name???

Hi MP, would love to send you some smarties..i have those coupla samples to send for you too so i can pack em all together?whadya think?

macarthurbug, the bananas foster sounds good but im not a big fan of the spiced rum?dya think if u dont like spiced rum u might like the fosteres???

mmmm as long as we're all agreed..somewhere in the mix theres a perfect TV liquid for us all....sigh....

whimzkool

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 29, 2009
DFW
Oh yeah, love the Skor! I just ordered my first Butterfinger, so I am excited. Used to be my fave candy, but then they changed it, made it thicker. I liked it when the inside wasn't so hard... it used to be thinner and flakier inside. Ah well, it will be nice to taste it again since I don't enjoy the actual bars anymore... the center gets packed in my teeth! :D
I should have ordered some ATF... but I always found the actual ATFs to be too hot... I think I'm missing out now. When my order arrives, I'll see if I can trade some for an ATF sample.
whim

just-cass

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 28, 2009
ireland
pinkvaper.com
Oh yeah, love the Skor! I just ordered my first Butterfinger, so I am excited. Used to be my fave candy, but then they changed it, made it thicker. I liked it when the inside wasn't so hard... it used to be thinner and flakier inside. Ah well, it will be nice to taste it again since I don't enjoy the actual bars anymore... the center gets packed in my teeth! :D
I should have ordered some ATF... but I always found the actual ATFs to be too hot... I think I'm missing out now. When my order arrives, I'll see if I can trade some for an ATF sample.
whim

hiya

only speaking for myself here in saying it wasnt too hot for me at all...it had more of a sweet sherbety aftertaste than a hot spicy kick to it...i just got a sample so i cant send you some but hope you get to try it is yum ; o)

whimzkool

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 29, 2009
DFW
It's funny, I am not a big sweets eater. However, whenever I go "home," to Greenwich, I load up like mad at the sweet shop in the market. I think I brought about 50 GBP of candy at the sweetshop when visiting last year. Love the sweets from my childhood. Mmmm the Trebor fizzes always take me back.
... ah yes, it was probably close to 20 years ago that I tried them (ATFs), so, hearing everyone wax on about the TV ATF liquid, I think I must have just thought it was hot at the time.

Last edited:

MacArthurBug

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
cass: Definatly. They're night and day. Banannas Foster is just a great flavor. The first thing I taste with BF is warm creamy cooked banana and a touch of caramel. On the site he says there's a touch of nutmeg, I think I'm getting that too- but it's barely there. It's diffrent tasting then spiced rum- just a simularly strong flavor (which I need mid-day to perk me up and keep me off carbs).

just-cass

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 28, 2009
ireland
pinkvaper.com
I'm eating a Skor bar (probably the 3000+th one I've eaten in my life). It'll take some time, but I wanna take a stab at this.

I just won't be able to call it Skor. Will have to stick with Toffee. But no promises right now...

since we dont get butterfinger bars here the liquid is the next best(even better)thing!!!id looove to try skor mr. TV thanks for giving us the tip that its on the list : o) you made the butterfinger so perfect if the skor is as good as everyone says it is i bet the liquid will be magical...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread