Upstate E Cig Shop....Pendleton, SC WHIM WHAM VAPES!

Status
Not open for further replies.

shechefj

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 21, 2011
Pendleton, SC
www.whimwhamvapes.com
resized open.jpg sign resized again.jpg resized juice pic.jpg resized showcase.jpg resized hours.jpg

Whim Wham Vapes reopened February 1st in the same great location with a lot of prices reduced! This week, the Revolution V2 was added for the great price of $55. With a great selection of batteries, atomizers, cartomizers, big selection of the well known DeKang E liquid (from 0 to 36mg nicotine) and a lot of other hardware and accesories, surely you will find something to add to your vaping pleasures.
The people that has not been following my thread might think that the name I chose for my shop is kind of odd, but I chose Whim Wham Vapes because a whim wham is “a whimsical object or device especially of ornament or dress; or fancy object”. I think E Cigs are fanciful, unusual, fantastic and can even sometimes be playful!
I have added a few new pictures showing my new phone number (864-646-2200). As of yesterday, I can now accept credit cards for payment for your convenience!

VAPE ON EVERYONE!!!

whimwhamvapes@att.net

Last edited:

luceblueboy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2010
Ohio
Greensmoke G120 for the cigar. My first ecig was a veppo disposable that found an unfortunate end down a street drain. The G120 is rechargeable. The cartos are refillable if you use a knife to open it. Otherwise the typical person will have to continue buying the right cartos which gets very pricey.

What would wow a lot more people is the epipes. Especially the jazz cartopipe or epipemods. The chinese stuff is junk.

shechefj

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 21, 2011
Pendleton, SC
www.whimwhamvapes.com
Thanks luceblueboy for the feedback. I have contacted this supplier, but they have not replied yet........I purchased some advertisment space in 3 different local golf courses to be on the back cover of their course guides............thought cigars might be a good thing to have. I do have cigar flavor liquid though.

Greensmoke G120 for the cigar. My first ecig was a veppo disposable that found an unfortunate end down a street drain. The G120 is rechargeable. The cartos are refillable if you use a knife to open it. Otherwise the typical person will have to continue buying the right cartos which gets very pricey.

What would wow a lot more people is the epipes. Especially the jazz cartopipe or epipemods. The chinese stuff is junk.

luceblueboy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2010
Ohio
From an ex premium cigar smoker, here's the issue in marketing to cigar smokers:

1) Unless they're crazy, they don't inhale the cigars. Most aren't addicted but do it socially
2) If they're paying $8+ for a cigar, they're going to want to taste a flavor equally as good. Unlike addicted cigarette smokers, they're not looking for a nicotine satisfaction, they're looking to get the same flavor
3) Cigar smokers keep them in their mouth by biting down on it. Ecigars are usually hard plastic so it's awkward to keep in your mouth
4) You're not going to fool anyone by marketing a "cigar" flavor. What cigar is it? Is it a natural cigar? Maduro cigar? Is it Dominican flavored, Nicaraguan, Brazilian, etc? Any vendors that markets "Cuban" as the flavor will automatically cause the cigar smoker to hesitate. Cuban cigars are illegal in America so how do you know it tastes cuban?

I started vaping because my wife hated that I smoked cigars socially. I went on a massive search to find a true cigar flavor. Only two companies have them. If anyone tells your otherwise then they haven't tried the liquids from those two companies. They extract from actual cigars. I wasted way too much money on other companies.

shechefj

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 21, 2011
Pendleton, SC
www.whimwhamvapes.com
Just FYI your banner sig does not take u to your website, might help potential customers if it did :)

Sorry Lethalp.........I don't have a web-site yet. I have my merchant's account provider working on one for me, but don't know how much longer it will be. Even when it is ready, I will be learning how to add and remove first and then it will have to be approved by ECF before I can put it here. It may be a while, I have a lot going on right now with my Dad. He is in the last stages of Parkinson's and I signed papers yesterday for Hospice to step in. Just taking it one day at a time right now and trying to keep my retail location open...................

shechefj

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 21, 2011
Pendleton, SC
www.whimwhamvapes.com
From an ex premium cigar smoker, here's the issue in marketing to cigar smokers:

1) Unless they're crazy, they don't inhale the cigars. Most aren't addicted but do it socially
2) If they're paying $8+ for a cigar, they're going to want to taste a flavor equally as good. Unlike addicted cigarette smokers, they're not looking for a nicotine satisfaction, they're looking to get the same flavor
3) Cigar smokers keep them in their mouth by biting down on it. Ecigars are usually hard plastic so it's awkward to keep in your mouth
4) You're not going to fool anyone by marketing a "cigar" flavor. What cigar is it? Is it a natural cigar? Maduro cigar? Is it Dominican flavored, Nicaraguan, Brazilian, etc? Any vendors that markets "Cuban" as the flavor will automatically cause the cigar smoker to hesitate. Cuban cigars are illegal in America so how do you know it tastes cuban?

I started vaping because my wife hated that I smoked cigars socially. I went on a massive search to find a true cigar flavor. Only two companies have them. If anyone tells your otherwise then they haven't tried the liquids from those two companies. They extract from actual cigars. I wasted way too much money on other companies.

Thanks for the info luceblueboy. I am going to have an ad running in 3 local golf course guides for 1 year and thought I might could bring in some business from the golfers. I think I will just get more cigar flavor liquid and hope for the best. Any suggestions?

luceblueboy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2010
Ohio
I'm so sorry to hear about your dad. I definitely will be keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.

I think marketing to golfers is a great idea. For the cigar lover, there may be ways to get their interest rather than the standard "get off cigs" that everyone else is doing. I was the first ecig user at a very popular premium cigar shop in Dayton. While I still smoked a cigar sometimes, I would bring in my ecig also. I was gone about six months and by the time I got back the shop started selling overpriced 808 ecigs. Almost everyone bought one, using my experience to justify the expenses.

Here's what I told them (maybe you could market this way)
1. You no longer have to go outside to smoke
2. You no longer need to change and shower every time you come home to your wife
3. Your wife won't complain about you killing yourself even though you never inhaled in the first place
4. You don't have to brush your teeth ten times to get that smell off your breath
5. You can vape in the car with no smell rather than the cigar you secretly smoked, tried to air out the car, but your wife still can smell even if it was forever ago

They raved about their new ecigs when I saw them and said every reason I just gave as reasons they love it.

As for top cigar liquids, I recommend getting in touch with Want2vape and Highbrow Vapor. Want2vape has four extracted cigar blends. Two are from Drew Estates and are flavored cigars: Acid Blondie (herb infused, also the real Acid line is a bit overpriced and mainly younger guys smoke these) and Tabac Especial (coffee infused). The other two are Alcazar and Managua, both are based off Maduro cigars. Highbrow Vapor has one cigar flavor but it's based on a candela cigar, the green wrapper ones. I just bought a big bottle of this. After I vaped this I had a weird but familiar flavor in my mouth. It was the cigar aftertaste I used to get from smoking a few at the shop. Talk about an authentic experience.

If you have any other questions or comments, don't hesitate to contact me. I'll try my best to encourage and offer my help!

shechefj

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 21, 2011
Pendleton, SC
www.whimwhamvapes.com
I went against what I believe in yesterday and broke down and bought tobacco. Sure made the old fellow at the nursing home happy though......he was jonesing for that chewing tobacco. It gave the nurses a break from him bugging them for a while too!

Whim Wham Vapes is opened until 7 tonight and hours will be changing in a couple of weeks to 10/6. Will keep informed......:p:p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread