URGENT HELP SMOK STICK V9

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morgan Walker

Apr 22, 2020
Hi there, recently bought a new smok stick v9, no issues with initial product and both coils worked fine, ordered replacement coils and when I start to vape it feels like nothings going in my mouth like there’s not drag/hit of anything, basically feels like I’m vaping just nothing until the vapour then leaves my mouth, I wicked the coil before and left it in the tank for 30 mins too on the 2nd attempt after again having the sane problem on the first attempt, using menthol grape liquid and can only taste the grape and not the menthol, any ideas please?

Reactions: Marper

Morgan Walker

Apr 22, 2020
It seems likely now doing more research into it. It does say they’re genuine coils and they’re the exact same as what I had before and I was getting a nice flavour, big clouds and obviously the nice taste when I start vaping but now it’s like I’m vaping air and getting left with a suttle grape aftertaste, first time experiencing this so I’m clueless

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
And yeah pal I did a few drops into the sides to begin with then fitted it onto the stick, filled the tank to the top and left it for 30 mins or so, the smok stick v9 has only 2 variations of coils im pretty certain but did order the one I liked originally
Hi and welcome,
Are you using the baby coils or the mini coils?
The baby coils are offered in 7 different versions and the mini coils have three versions.

Cheers
I

Morgan Walker

Apr 22, 2020
Hiya Izan, I’m using the TVF8 MINI V2 S1 mate, had the current ones I’ve just bought pre installed into the vape and that was my favourite one, also got the S2 I believe as an addition but didn’t like that one as much as I didn’t get much vapour going into the mouth and felt like the airflow was restricted even tho I had full airflow on, just can’t get my head around it because it’s literally screw the coil on fill with liquid and then start vaping

Morgan Walker

Apr 22, 2020
Quick update. It feels like the wattage has been changed (which would be impossible to do manually) although I feel I’ve definitely bought the same ones I’m not seeing a copyright symbol on the vape itself and a line that indicates the minimum amount of liquid that should be in the tank that I didn’t see on the other coil

Marper

Moved On
May 20, 2019
Well, its apparently working but you are not getting the original experience, myself I think it might be to do with the coils, I only have a few stock coil tanks and one is the freemax twister with the fireluke 2 tank, I've changed coils about 10 times but never experienced what you are experiencing, the fireluke coils just degrade and a drop off of flavour after a week or 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread