The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Urgent info for ALL Thanksgiving winners at SmokeStik EVEN IF YOU DON"T THINK I MEAN YOU!

Discussion in 'SmokeStik' started by lorikay13, Nov 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. lorikay13

lorikay13 Supplier Associate ECF Veteran

Dec 13, 2009
    Oregon
    Please go to SmokeStik.com and create and account...you do not have to buy anything. That makes it MUCH easier and faster for me to get you your prizes. Then please pm me with a note that simply tells me your real name and your choice of kit and cartos. Thank you!!!! LK13

I mean ALL of you!!!! PLEASE I'm going nuts here trying to keep track of who gets what and why.....so EVERYONE....even if admitedly I should know who you are....PM STEVE...not me but STEVE with you real name first and last, your ecf handle and what you won. Thats all....nothing else. It should look like this:

Lorraine Kay
    lorik13
    a months worth of Ritilan and a secretary

It's not as bad as it sounds...some of your prizes I have already sent....a couple will take a week or two to make....but then it gets to the point where I just loose track of it all and I need the info in one coherent spot. Not saying Steve is particularly coherent....but his inbox surely doesn't look like mine! (does it Steve? if it does I need to know what you have been up to......):blink:

2. Lauralie

Lauralie ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Done and THANK YOU!!!!

3. ManuDawg

ManuDawg Vape Proud Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 15, 2011
    Long Beach Ca
    Done a few days ago. Thanks LK!

4. Lady J

Lady J Super Member ECF Veteran

Nov 9, 2011
    Ohio
    account made, information pm'd. Thanks again, LK!

5. Lauralie

Is anyone else as excited as me:)

Never liked pitbulls until now:)

6. susie22321

susie22321 Supplier Associate ECF Veteran

Jun 6, 2010
    St. Clair Shores, MI
    You're gonna love it, Laura! It's my favorite.

7. Lauralie

I can't wait - when i get it, I will take photos of it with the stainless steel lanyard:)

8. yo vapo

yo vapo Super Member ECF Veteran

Nov 6, 2011
    Texas
    Is that you on your front page wearing a headset, Lorraine? I'm CALLING my info in!
    J/k... I didn't win anything, but ya gotta love those "call us" stock photos. :D

9. thehangdude

thehangdude ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Apr 17, 2011
    Terre Haute, IN
    I won the engraved Pitbull kit. I don't know who Steve is. I need his username so I can PM him and let him know the info.

And thank you for the fun contest! It was great!

10. lorikay13

lorikay13 Supplier Associate ECF Veteran

Dec 13, 2009
    Oregon
    hangDUDE! Steve is my partner....bigblue30.....you can find him all over this forum...LOL

And why yes...that IS me....thank you for noticing. RFLMAO (there is a photo of me and my daughter buried somewhere in this forum...maybe I should make finding it a contest?)

11. Lauralie

Oh I saw that one MANY times in the last contest - should have bookmarked it....with all the squirrels and such.

Got my shipping notice - Woo Hoo!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.