Urgent info for ALL Thanksgiving winners at SmokeStik EVEN IF YOU DON"T THINK I MEAN YOU!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
Please go to SmokeStik.com and create and account...you do not have to buy anything. That makes it MUCH easier and faster for me to get you your prizes. Then please pm me with a note that simply tells me your real name and your choice of kit and cartos. Thank you!!!! LK13

I mean ALL of you!!!! PLEASE I'm going nuts here trying to keep track of who gets what and why.....so EVERYONE....even if admitedly I should know who you are....PM STEVE...not me but STEVE with you real name first and last, your ecf handle and what you won. Thats all....nothing else. It should look like this:

Lorraine Kay
lorik13
a months worth of Ritilan and a secretary

It's not as bad as it sounds...some of your prizes I have already sent....a couple will take a week or two to make....but then it gets to the point where I just loose track of it all and I need the info in one coherent spot. Not saying Steve is particularly coherent....but his inbox surely doesn't look like mine! (does it Steve? if it does I need to know what you have been up to......):blink:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread