URGENT! Need ProVari phone number right away

Status
Not open for further replies.

curious8

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
May 27, 2013
San Anselmo, CA, USA
I just found some phone number for them but they only accept messages - really hoping they'll call me back (right away).

I have ego back-ups but they're so unsatisfying compared to the ProVari. I've had prior problems with my ProVari, sent it to them, they say they checked it out but now it's doing the same things again: (1) voltage increasing (and sometimes decreasing) on it's own, (2) batteries only hold charge for 2-2.5 hours (including brand new batteries, all purchased from ProVape) and (3) really really hard to draw a puff.

I want to purchase a mini for back-up but need it sent to family address (different than my home address) because flying out today! Their website says shipping will be delayed if delivery address is different than billing address, UGH! And no way to contact them other than email - too slow for me today.

I can't believe this is happening right now. Maybe I'm over-reacting but I'm freaked out!

sunnata

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2013
voidness
As long as you can call your credit card company and add your family address as a secondary delivery address, the order should be processed without any delays. I had a similar problem (needed it delivered to a family address =/= from my billing address and had no time to waste), registered the secondary address and they had no delays processing it (it was shipped out 2 days after receiving the order)

hope this helps and that you can get it sorted, good luck!

EddardinWinter

The Philosopher Who Rides
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2012
Richmond, Va
I just found some phone number for them but they only accept messages - really hoping they'll call me back (right away).

I have ego back-ups but they're so unsatisfying compared to the ProVari. I've had prior problems with my ProVari, sent it to them, they say they checked it out but now it's doing the same things again: (1) voltage increasing (and sometimes decreasing) on it's own, (2) batteries only hold charge for 2-2.5 hours (including brand new batteries, all purchased from ProVape) and (3) really really hard to draw a puff.

I want to purchase a mini for back-up but need it sent to family address (different than my home address) because flying out today! Their website says shipping will be delayed if delivery address is different than billing address, UGH! And no way to contact them other than email - too slow for me today.

I can't believe this is happening right now. Maybe I'm over-reacting but I'm freaked out!

Are you cleaning this device weekly with 99% Isopropyl alcohol? Check out my blog (click the number under my avatar next to "Blog Entries"). This would explain the battery problem, and maybe the voltage one. Those terminals need cleaning! Make sure you get the 99% alcohol. You should post this question in the ProVari section of the APV forum, too. The ProVarinati take care of their own.

curious8

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
May 27, 2013
San Anselmo, CA, USA
taki - you are amazing for this super generous offer - almost as amazing as your cute little doggie (mine is flying with me today in cabin). I'm flying out of SFO at 11 pm tonight - should be at airport by 9:30 pm - I've got to take a cab so unfortunately won't be able to make a stop to pick up from you - but your offer is so super kind!

I actually got an email from ProVape and they got my phone message - working with them now via email to hopefully send out a new mini today to family's address. Wish me luck y'all

curious8

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
May 27, 2013
San Anselmo, CA, USA
Eddard, I clean all contacts (including battery and charger every 7-10 days) with 91% iso and wait to make sure all is dry before reassembling - do you think 91% vs 99% is a significant problem?

I also clean my protank 2 heads after every 2 fill ups and replace them fairly quickly when needed. I accept that my ProVari might have problems and will work with them to get it fixed - nothing is perfect. I'm super happy that I got a hold of them and they're working to ship me a newly purchased mini - ProVape is great!

BadTrainDriver

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 17, 2013
Dublin, Ohio
Are you cleaning this device weekly with 99% Isopropyl alcohol? Check out my blog (click the number under my avatar next to "Blog Entries"). This would explain the battery problem, and maybe the voltage one. Those terminals need cleaning! Make sure you get the 99% alcohol. You should post this question in the ProVari section of the APV forum, too. The ProVarinati take care of their own.

Damn, I never knew this had to be done.
Learn something new every day!
Thanks you big lion!

taki1203

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 28, 2013
NorCal
taki - you are amazing for this super generous offer - almost as amazing as your cute little doggie (mine is flying with me today in cabin). I'm flying out of SFO at 11 pm tonight - should be at airport by 9:30 pm - I've got to take a cab so unfortunately won't be able to make a stop to pick up from you - but your offer is so super kind!

I actually got an email from ProVape and they got my phone message - working with them now via email to hopefully send out a new mini today to family's address. Wish me luck y'all

Okay glad they are taking care of you and np on the offer, the MVP is actually a back up for my back up. Good luck!

EddardinWinter

The Philosopher Who Rides
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2012
Richmond, Va
Eddard, I clean all contacts (including battery and charger every 7-10 days) with 91% iso and wait to make sure all is dry before reassembling - do you think 91% vs 99% is a significant problem?

I also clean my protank 2 heads after every 2 fill ups and replace them fairly quickly when needed. I accept that my ProVari might have problems and will work with them to get it fixed - nothing is perfect. I'm super happy that I got a hold of them and they're working to ship me a newly purchased mini - ProVape is great!

I have a blog on this. Read it, please. Click the number by blog entries under my avatar.

Tapped out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread