The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

US BT buyout of Blu

Discussion in 'UK Forum' started by Trilly, Apr 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Trilly

Trilly Super Member ECF Veteran

Oct 10, 2011
    Derbyshire, UK
    I know at this point in time it isn't going to affect us (at least I don't think it will), but what do we think will happen here in the uk?

Just want to know what us Brits think and if the ECCA have any other news (seeing as in many ways we follow the US on certain things)

2. CatVTTV

CatVTTV Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 26, 2009
    Tyne & Wear, UK
  3. rolygate

rolygate Forum Manager Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Sep 24, 2009
    ECF Towers
    Here's the US version, which is where it will have any impact at first. There are pros and cons to it, from the US community's point of view.

In the UK it will have no effect at first. The change will come if a UK tobacco firm buys in. They won't, until both the EU and UK legal situation are resolved, and also the patents issues. That means nothing will happen for some time yet.

4. Dj.p

Dj.p Full Member Verified Member

Apr 6, 2012
    Suffolk, UK
    But still a good time to get in to making your own DIY liquids maybe? I will certainly be looking at this sooner rather than later.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.