US Distributor FDA problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Momof3

ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2009
Midwest, USA
I have received a shipment from China as well, but the site in question SmartCigs : Home is listed as the US distributor for Intellicig and I'm guessing the shipment would actually be just within the US. If their official distributor is having a problem....well I would like to know a bit more about it. Worried anything with Intellicig on it might be blacklisted or something. I would prefer a supplier from within the US as well. Wondering if this is company wide or something specific that the site in question is being called out on by the FDA.

Also, maybe I just haven't been to the right suppliers sites, but haven't seen any other suppliers saying they can't sell because of the FDA.

Last edited:

Sal

ECF Veteran
I have had nothing but hard ache with this company -- no response to e-mails --charged my account and been paid $96.60 but have not heard ANYTHING as no one will return my e-mails so I sent a e-mail to both the US and the UK site to see if I can just simply get some response-- as far as I'm concerned Intellicigs -- well never mind:evil:

Sal

ECF Veteran
  • Sal
  • Deleted by Shining Wit
  • Reason: spam

Sal

ECF Veteran
There is a very popular reviewer here on the forum that have had the same issue with the same company.
Can I repeat my question from the other thread you posted this on. Where EXACTLY did you order from as there is no US 'intellicig' site - only independent e-cig vendors selling intellicig products.

Hello, I ordered from this site --it even gave a choice of the US or UK Site-- since I'm in FLA I chose the US Site www.intellicigs.com If this is a different site I apologize but there are a few threads about this intellicigs us site not shipping and so forth --It was my first try to by a e-cigg and got stiffed and now in the process of just trying to get some kind of response from them I guess I'm going to have to do the Paypal no Item received and try to get my money back.

Ps I saw you other responce -so I will not say anything bad about the company that you have dealt AND retract any statement pertaining to any site other then the USA fraud site -but like you said they ripped them off to a 'T' Live and learn i guess -I have reported them to the BBB and Paypal has started there investigation but from what they say It is a done deal as hundreds have been taken in by this Vogel Creature. So it should'nt be long untill I get my money back so I can spend it with some of the great people here on the forum.

Sal

ECF Veteran

Shining Wit

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 11, 2008
North of England UK
www.flavourart.co.uk
Angela,

Thank You for this great Information, I see now that I have to go thru the papal process to get my money back -- Man what a hassle!!

Again I apologize for the misunderstanding and will now ask the mod(if is there one) to please close this thread, - I have all the info I need thanks to you to file the claim.:mad:

I'm sorry you had the hassle and I really hope you can get your money back.
We passed the matter to our legal representatives some time ago and hopefully it will be resolved soon.
You're not the only one to be confused, I had a supplier on the telephone the other day ranting about suing us and generally throwing a duckfit about what he claimed was 'Intellicig selling my products' on the bogus US site. It's taken me two days to stop shaking with laughter at that one;)
John.

Thread closed as requested.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread