• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

US.MYVAPE.IN + Jagger Courier = Half price shipping to all USA customers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

aka.robo

Verified Member
Feb 5, 2013
Los Angeles
Hey guys,

The Atomic sold out really fast during the first run at Myvape. And since I've partnered with Myvape to offer half price shipping to USA vapers, I thought I'd let you know they are back in stock!

Myvape now has a dedicated site for the US. US.MYVAPE.IN

Half price shipping is available by choosing the Jagger Courier option during check out. Regular DHL shipping is $60-65 to North America and takes about 3-7 days. The Jagger Courier is usually $30 from the PI then + $5 from me to you, and takes about 2 weeks. The JC runs about about twice a month with the next courier scheduled to fly around Aug 16th.

The Jagger Courier is a no-brainer way to save money!

For more info, feel free to hit me up at myvape.usa@gmail.com. Thanks!
- Brian

Btw, this is my first time posting about the Jagger Courier in this sub-forum. If this is not the right place for it, please feel free to let me know and perhaps direct me to the correct place! :)

SGTgilbuena

Verified Member
Mar 14, 2011
Afghanistan
This is where I first came for information on PI mods so this should be the right place to post. With all the clones out there, I wanted to make sure my mod was authentic and ordered direct.

Myvape.in also has a mod authenticator on their front page to check authenticity.:thumbs: I had no clue about Jagger until I actually ordered. Using Paypal was easy; the only hard part is the wait on shipping, especially being out in Afghanistan. Definately saved money for the real deal though.

aka.robo

Verified Member
Feb 5, 2013
Los Angeles
This is where I first came for information on PI mods so this should be the right place to post. With all the clones out there, I wanted to make sure my mod was authentic and ordered direct.

Myvape.in also has a mod authenticator on their front page to check authenticity.:thumbs: I had no clue about Jagger until I actually ordered. Using Paypal was easy; the only hard part is the wait on shipping, especially being out in Afghanistan. Definately saved money for the real deal though.

Thanks for the thumbs up SGTgil! I'm excited to ship to you in Afghanistan. It's my first time shipping to to an overseas American base and it took a few phone calls to make sure I could do so affordably. What's interesting about using PayPal is that you actually don't need a PayPal account to order. I recently found this out when someone asked and I called PP to find out. There's an option to pay with your debit or cc without having to sign up.

Stay safe out there bro and I'll have your product to you asap!

aka.robo

Verified Member
Feb 5, 2013
Los Angeles

Thanks for the thumbs up SGTgil! I'm excited to ship to you in Afghanistan. It's my first time shipping to to an overseas American base and it took a few phone calls to make sure I could do so affordably. What's interesting about using PayPal is that you actually don't need a PayPal account to order. I recently found this out when someone asked and I called PP to find out. There's an option to pay with your debit or cc without having to sign up.

Stay safe out there bro and I'll have your product to you asap!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread