Closed/Sold (US) - (PRICE DROP) Sell or Trade - US - Low Price Authentic Mods & Atties (Provari & GG)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LongDraw

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 3, 2012
Suburbs, IL
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
For Sale/Trade

Sell or Trade: US - (PRICE DROP) Low Price Authentic mods & Atties (Provari & GG)

Condition: Good

Known flaws: All items are in very good condition, but do have some slight surface scratches.

Image:

Description:
Provari V2.0 Chrome - Received in a trade here on ECF. These are no longer made. Goes down to 2.9 volts. Slight surface scratches, wasn't used to much by me because I already had 2 other provari. - was $75.00 NOW $65.00

***Great prices on the GG mod & Atties. If you use the atties and need spares here is the time to pick up the full atomizer at a low cost.***

Just GG - Bought new but hardly used because I also had a GGTS and I just wasn't using mechanicals much at the time. Also includes a spare collector tank, an extra one was sent to people because the first had issues with fitting some odys flush. - was $100.00 NOW 90.00

Ithaka [HASHTAG]#2822[/HASHTAG] - Original owner, very well taken care of. - was $80.00 NOW $70.00

Ithaka [HASHTAG]#5433[/HASHTAG] - Bought used off of the classifieds, good condition. When I bought it the owner said there is a slight crack on the plastic window section, but it does not effect performance. Just in case I will include a new plastic window as shown in the picture. - was $80.00 NOW $70.00

Penelope V2 - Bought new, but hardly used. Picked up mainly because I liked the gg line and wanted to try it, but didn't really have any mods that worked with the diameter. Included is the original mouth piece with adjustable airflow and I believe accepts drip tips, and the regular mouth piece I bought later. was $65.00 NOW $55.00

Penelope V1 - Bought used off the classifieds. Played around with some but again didn't use much because the diameter was smaller then the mods I used. was $60.00 NOW 50.00

Odysseus V2 - Great atty, bought used off the classifieds as no more runs were being done when I wanted to pick one up. Included the atty with 510 base, GG Base, original atty top caps. Also includes the ithaka top caps, bought these because they were easier to use and refill. - was $95.00 NOW 85.00

If you have any additional questions or want more pictures just let me know. Thanks!

FOR TRADES: Only looking for Chalice III (from 2nd run), Divo Bottom Fed Atty; Reo, Hammer Tone preferably with the updated 510 and contacts.

Willing to ship to: US

I reside in: US
Other:

Shipping add-ons: Priority Shipping included in prices, with basic $50.00 insurance and Tracking. If you want to insure for more add $3.00 dollars for every extra $50.00

Price: See above in description.

Shipping cost: Included in asking price.

Ships: Within 3 days

Payments accepted through: Paypal only, no mention of ecigs or ecf please.

STAFF ANNOUNCEMENTS

Classified Rules

Please subscribe to the Classifieds Blog

Profiteer Report

Attachments

• Ithaka 2822.jpg
    Ithaka 2822.jpg
    135 KB · Views: 243
  • Ithaka 5433.jpg
    Ithaka 5433.jpg
    120.4 KB · Views: 230
  • Just GG.jpg
    Just GG.jpg
    115 KB · Views: 251
  • Odysseus V2.jpg
    Odysseus V2.jpg
    145.5 KB · Views: 243
  • Penelope V1.jpg
    Penelope V1.jpg
    124.2 KB · Views: 240
  • Penelope V2.jpg
    Penelope V2.jpg
    113.9 KB · Views: 239
  • Provari Chrome.jpg
    Provari Chrome.jpg
    108.4 KB · Views: 289
Last edited:

LongDraw

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 3, 2012
Suburbs, IL
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Once upon a time there was a :vapor:. And this :vapor: was looking for something new and :evil:. But this was a smart :vapor:, and watched the threads for the best deals. And then one day, all of a sudden a thread appeared with atties for :2c:, which made him/her :drool: and his/her eyes :cry:. This has to be to good to be true the :vapor: said, and the man :matrix: said no THESE ARE THE ACTUAL PRICES! And through the thread you could hear the :party::toast:, and there was :rickroll: in the streets. One might say this is :offtopic:, but this thread seems a little to :tumble:, and we needed to :headbang:.

LongDraw

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 3, 2012
Suburbs, IL
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
So, lets post an updated list which is easy to see, pictures still above:

1.) Just GG - SOLD

2.) Provari V2.0 Chrome - Red LED - $65.00
3.) Ithaka [HASHTAG]#2822[/HASHTAG] - $70.00
4.) Ithaka [HASHTAG]#5433[/HASHTAG] - Comes with extra plastic window - $70.00
5.) Penelope V1 - $50.00
6.) Penelope V2 - Comes with the adjustable draw mouth piece and the solid mouth piece - $55.00
7.) Odysseus V2 - Comes with original top caps, 510 base, GG base, and the ithaka top caps - $85.00

Come and get em', amazing prices for amazing devices. Prices include shipping. Can't go any lower, these are below rock bottom, like bedrock bottom, like flintstone bedrock bottom. Shipping will more than likely be Monday right after work.

LongDraw

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 3, 2012
Suburbs, IL
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Any weekend buyers? Below is a copy of what is left and prices with the extras:

1.) Just GG - SOLD

2.) Provari V2.0 Chrome - Red LED - $65.00
3.) Ithaka #2822 - $70.00
4.) Ithaka #5433 - Comes with extra plastic window - $70.00
5.) Penelope V1 - $50.00
6.) Penelope V2 - Comes with the adjustable draw mouth piece and the solid mouth piece - $55.00
7.) Odysseus V2 - Comes with original top caps, 510 base, GG base, and the ithaka top caps - $85.00

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread