ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2009
MS Gulf Coast
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
See what some of you know is I have always had "The List"....you know what I'm talking about!

So I decided to help classy make her "The List". So Now she can scan this thread for those that offered pathetic trades and get her list started. I feel sorry for some of you folks! :facepalm:

See I would never sell or trade @classwife because without her (and @sonicdsl) I would be nothing. They are my better 1/3's :wub: I guess that would be my better 2/3s counting both of them.

classwife

Admin
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2010
Wesley Chapel, Florida
Rating - 100%
43   0   0
See what some of you know is I have always had "The List"....you know what I'm talking about!

So I decided to help classy make her "The List". So Now she can scan this thread for those that offered pathetic trades and get her list started. I feel sorry for some of you folks! :facepalm:

See I would never sell or trade @classwife because without her (and @sonicdsl) I would be nothing. They are my better 1/3's :wub: I guess that would be my better 2/3s counting both of them.

:wub:

smdh...

Last edited:
Reactions: daleron

horton

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 11, 2010
Left Side of Florida
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
OK.... stop the bidding right now.... I'll up the ante and meet any offers x2. Classy is one fine mod (I've actually seen a Classy) and I want a Classy for my very own. I'll even pay shipping....and all I need is the coil building function.
Please reply promptly..... TIA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread