Closed/Sold (US) - Sell or Trade - FLAVOR drippers and squonker atties (Reactor, Divo, more).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Train2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
CA, USA
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
For Sale/Trade

POSTING IN THE THREAD IS REQUIRED FOR FEEDBACK TO BE ENABLED

Sell or Trade: FLAVOR drippers and squonker atties (Reactor, Divo, more). Plus some driptips.

Condition: Good

Known flaws: Lightly used, except Reactors which are new/un-used.

Image:
5drippers_zpsonebc9gc.jpg

Classic collection of SMALL drippers!
(Attention: Flavor-chasers, squonkers, MTL-vapers & tootlepuffers!)

These are world-class for MTL vaping – small chamber, tighter draw, and AMAZING flavor.
Also. two drip-tip collections, one of them “high end” name brand stuff.

For sale, but may consider swap for squonking gear…
Shipping: $6.80 per BOX – go ahead and fill the box with as many items as you want!

FLAVOR ATTYS

B) TWO Madz Modz Reactor atomizers. These are NEW, UNUSED. Stock – with very tiny airhole, and TOP-fed. I repeat – these are not bottom-fed (all the other atties are). Crazy-solid atty. You could put this on a ProVari, and between puffs (which would have intense flavor) pound nails in with it.
$28 for BOTH ($15 for one)
TWO_madzmodz_zpspiq2oxpg.jpg

C) Divo. Yes, the famous DIvo. Catfish bottom-feed import with world renowned flavor. Pop this on a Reo (or other squonker) and enjoy.
$ SOLD, sorry!
divo_zpsixsas8ny.jpg

D) PDA. Another “no-can-find” atty, bottom-fed by Catfish, back in the day when we were seeking something to beat the RM2 and Cyclone options. Another TINY squonking atty with flavor galore!
$ SOLD, sorry!
PDA_zpspx66lakf.jpg

E) ERA Torch. This is similar to but different than the ERA Hornet, with a slightly different shape, but same exceptional flavor-vape. Both were made by Budz Workz. “Torch” name is because the finish is “torched”. I got this second-hand, and I believe the airhole’s been opened up a bit, and I honestly don’t know if it was factory bottom-fed or modded – but it looks like a total “pro” job if it was.
$28
ERATorch-hornet_zps0vdxuqjb.jpg

OPTION – “BUY ALL THE ATTIES!!!”
If you want all FIVE atomizers (3 squonkers and 2 top-feeds), discount it to $95 + 1x shipping. Saves $19
buyallthe_zpsbs3c8smt.jpg

DRIP TIPS

G) FIVE nice drip-tips that were kind of pricey. Includes a GP, a Kir Fanis. Not positive of the source of the Gemini. And the “Big Gemini” and the other one from Signature – those are really big.
$28
highendtips2_zpseuidml28.jpg
highendtips1_zps3pbybmor.jpg

H) FIVE random sourced drip tips I just never really used. If you like one or two of the styles, throw it in with the other things you’re ordering maybe…no sense shipping this alone.
$4
lowendtips_zpsqibv4li9.jpg

Willing to ship to: US Mainland
I reside in: US

Price: Per ad: $4 to $95
Shipping cost: $6.8 per box
Ships: Within 3 days
Payments accepted through: Paypal

STAFF ANNOUNCEMENTS

Classified Rules

Please subscribe to the Classifieds Blog

Profiteer Report