Aug 23, 2014
Portland, OR
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
For Sale/Trade

POSTING IN THE THREAD IS REQUIRED FOR FEEDBACK TO BE ENABLED

Sell or Trade: Gennies and Squonk Stuff

Condition: Fair

Known flaws: I use all my stuff, and I occasionally drop things. There are minor surface scratches, a small scuff here and there.

Image:

Description:
I have a few Genesis atomizers, a couple drippers and two squonk boxes. All have minor surface scratches and some have a small scuff. They are all still in pretty good condition, but none are mint. I've discounted all items to a price I believe is fair.

C95kA5v.jpg

1VAkvDI.jpg

Y7RasQV.jpg

x4CdGJg.jpg

891X5KW.jpg

In'Ax 16 - SOLD
Newer anti-spin center post upgrade. This comes with original box, spares, thick and thin gripsticks, but I do not have the original drip tip. I can include a drip tip that looks very similar, the vape Prop POP modular drip tip.

Origen Dripper v3 - $70
No packaging or spares. Not much to say, it works great. No drip tip.

Nextiny - $125
All spares, packaging, drip tip. Both screw-on gripstick things have been used, but are present.

K.Loud+G - $75
This one has a scuff. You can see it in the pictures. This is the v1, the one that has the slotted airflow. When using included positive hand nut for the positive post, the PEEK tank goes on straight every time.

In'Ax Carto - SOLD
All spares, packaging, thick and thin gripsticks. You can have that cheap Carto tank if you want it.

Svapiamo SX350 Squonk Box - $95
This one works flawlessly, doesn't leak, but it is cracked near the 510. You can see it in the picture. Atty leans back just a tad. It goes up to 50w, no TC

Reo Mini & NoTank/NoFear -$90
Reo Mini in green with black door and comes with a NoFear which also has the NoTank pin so you can switch mesh and cotton. Excellent flavor.

Willing to ship to: CONUSA

I reside in: US
Other:

Shipping add-ons: Priority shipping included

Price: Included in description of each item

Shipping cost: Included in price

Ships: Immediately

Payments accepted through: Prefer Google Wallet, PayPal is acceptable

STAFF ANNOUNCEMENTS

Classified Rules

Please subscribe to the Classifieds Blog

Profiteer Report