Closed/Sold (US) - Sell or Trade - Lenola Cream by Kite in Cloud(3mg), ITCVapes (6mg), and TBD Liquids(6mg)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrentMydland

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2014
SE US
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
For Sale/Trade

Sell or Trade: Lenola Cream by Kite in Cloud(3mg), ITCVapes (6mg), and TBD Liquids(6mg)

Condition: Like New

Known flaws: No flaws

Image:

Description: (Lenola Cream has been sold and is no longer available)
60ml of Lenola Cream by Kite in Cloud 3mg 30/70 $15 (retail 25)
Brand new; never used. I ordered a 60ml then they had a sale before my order got here and I ordered a second bottle. While its very good I like to vary my juices and try new things too much to have 120ml of any one juice around. Description can be found here: Kite in Cloud

All three ITCVapes juices are 30ml 6mg 30pg/70vg $5(retail $8) each. I have Spoon Licker v2, Heaven's Bounty, and Spoon Licker OG. Descriptions can be found here: ITCVapes | Gourmet e-Juice Priced Affordably

All three TDB Liquids are 30ml 6mg 30pg/70vg $8 each(retail $12). I have Nana Custard, Blueberry Muffin, and Cap'n Custard. Descriptions can be found here: TBD Liquids | The Best Damn Liquids | TBD Liquids | The Best Damn Liquids

Will ship same day if payment is received before 4:00pm EST. Everything is OBO and I'm willing to consider all offers. AFA trades go I'm mostly interested in juice 0-6mg but open to anything really.

As always freebies(Juice, kanthal, cotton, rayon, stickers, etc) will be included with your order. Please let me know if you are allergic to anything. I regularly include sweets and don't want to send you a Reece's or something only to have you go into anaphylactic shock when you open the package.

Willing to ship to: United States

I reside in: US
Other:

Shipping add-ons: Tracking included any extras you would like can be added at cost

Price: Trade or $15 for Lenola(sold); $5ea for ITC, $8ea for TBD $50 for everything($35 for ITC + TBD). add $2 if paying with paypal

Shipping cost: $3.50 for First Class $6 for Priority

Ships: Immediately

Payments accepted through: Google Wallet preferred, Paypal and Bitcoin accepted.

STAFF ANNOUNCEMENTS

Classified Rules

Please subscribe to the Classifieds Blog

Profiteer Report

Attachments

• IMG_20150901_165636.jpg
    IMG_20150901_165636.jpg
    539.7 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread