Jul 27, 2013
West Chester, PA
Rating - 100%
106   0   0
For Sale/Trade

POSTING IN THE THREAD IS REQUIRED FOR FEEDBACK TO BE ENABLED

Selling: 14500 Reo Minis! Woodvil and Wrinkle + RM2's

Condition: Good

Known flaws: Black wrinkle has a small scratch on bottom corner, and a few very tiny marks on one side-hardly noticeable.

Woodvil door is slightly warped as often seen in older woodvils-this one is VERY old (first run I think) This does not affect the door staying attached/moving/sliding whatsoever.
*i like to be very blatant about any potential flaws, but both of these reos are in great condition*

Image:

Description:
Pictures, may have to click on the first pic to show both reos and i have no idea why the one is upside down :p

14500 Reo Mini Woodvil- $130
I believe this is Utile with an ebony door. The body of the reo is a beautiful reddish hue which was impossible to photograph-I swear it almost looks like bloodwood. The reo is slightly smaller than later run woodvils as I believe this was a first run mini woodvil. It's in almost perfect condition. The door as stated above does have some warping, but in no way affects its use/look.
Comes with the included bottle, and a brass RM2. The rm2 is older and stained-which of course doesn't affect use. I have had to use an O ring with it to align the air hole.
This does not have any updated contacts.

14500 Reo Mini Black Wrinkle-$110
This reo is in good condition. Black wrinkle, with matching door.
Comes with the included bottle, bullet style button cover, and a silver RM2. This rm2 possibly needs an o ring as well to align the air hole, but I've used it without. It is stained as well, but doesn't affect flavor.
This has the updated gold spring and contact.

Only fruity flavors have been ran through these reos. I don't usually EVER sell my reos, but I am slowing on the vaping.

Willing to ship to: CONUS

I reside in: US
Other:

Shipping add-ons: Delivery Confirmation

Price: See above.

Shipping cost: Included, shipped priority mail.

Ships: Within 3 days

Payments accepted through: paypal only. no mention of ecigs/ecf/reos.

STAFF ANNOUNCEMENTS

Classified Rules

Please subscribe to the Classifieds Blog

Profiteer Report

Last edited:

JC Okie

REOnaut
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2010
Tulsa, OK
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
These are sweet little mods....I couldn't live without my REOs. Good luck with the sale. I think that little Woodvil might be Bloodwood, @Miarose. I don't think Rob used Utile until this last run (2015) of Woodvils.

@JoeyC, Rob is working on some RM2s and more should be on the Reosmods site soon.

muzichead

Resident Knucklehead
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 7, 2011
Illinois
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
As I mentioned above, if memory serves me correctly, Imgur links will not show in TapaTalk. There is something in the hosting that TapaTalk won't allow pics to be seen. I have copied the pics and am posting them below and maybe they will be viewable now...

eta... just trying to help out a fellow Reonaut here...
OC8PLRC.jpg

ImZHG7t.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread