Verified Member
Jan 14, 2012
Jacksonville, FL
Rating - 100%
130   0   0
For Sale/Trade

Selling: 2015 REO Woodvil [HASHTAG]#238[/HASHTAG]

Condition: Like New

Known flaws: Brass button is showing a little patina, otherwise just as received. Will be glad to polish it before shipping if you prefer.

Image:

Description:
Selling 2015 REO Woodvil [HASHTAG]#238[/HASHTAG], Padauk body with Quilted Maple door. My unicorn is being made as we speak so I must let this beauty go. It was purchased brand new from REOmods in the first few minutes after the sale began, the padauk and quilted maple make for a beautiful contrast and the figure in the quilting on the maple moves as the light shifts for a gorgeous effect. It has the brand new adjustable, hoople proof 510 and is suitable for sub ohm builds.

This mod has the hand rubbed oil finish and has been treated with Howard's Feed and Wax. I will treat it again before sending it out. It has only been used with Nicotickets PBC so there is a faint aroma of peanut butter to it. It has only had 2-6 ml bottles run through it.

Nuppin' not included.

Feel free to PM me for additional pics or with any questions, thanks for looking!

Willing to ship to: U.S.

I reside in: US
Other:

Shipping add-ons: First class with tracking, signature confirmation and insured for the full value.

Price: $255 shipped

Shipping cost: Included

Ships: Immediately

Payments accepted through: PP with no mention of ECF, ecig, etc.

STAFF ANNOUNCEMENTS

Classified Rules

Please subscribe to the Classifieds Blog

Profiteer Report

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    228.8 KB · Views: 218
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    234 KB · Views: 189
Status