Closed/Sold (US) - Selling - Advanced Tootle Puffer - Dodge Pipe VV Kamagong wood mod w/GG to Kayfun conversion

Status
Not open for further replies.

dwcraig1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Imperial Beach, California
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
For Sale

Selling: Advanced Tootle Puffer - Dodge Pipe VV Kamagong wood mod w/GG to kayfun conversion

Condition: Good

Known flaws: None, near new condition

Image:
11249477_1042569059100651_2226463673415602134_n.jpg

Description:
mod , atty, spares for atty

Willing to ship to: US continental only

I reside in: US
Other:

Shipping add-ons: I pay shipping with insurance

Price: $200

Shipping cost: none expeced

Ships: Immediately

Payments accepted through: Paypal

STAFF ANNOUNCEMENTS

Classified Rules

Please subscribe to the Classifieds Blog

Profiteer Report

dwcraig1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
Here is a picture of the spares, lots of them. Also comes with the rest of the pieces to assemble the Tobeco Ithaka style clone that was used in the conversion. Atty can be short to tall depending on how you assemble it. Genuine Taifun long drip tip is included.
11745546_1042967652394125_4026758725488607678_n.jpg

dwcraig1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
I'm not quite sure what kind of answer that you're looking for but I'll try to answer. It operates currently as when new. It turns about 300 degrees. It is not hard to turn but is stiff enough that it doesn't get moved around accidentally. Just turn it while firing till display shows desired voltage 2.5 - 5.5 volts.

dwcraig1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
Sorry if I wasn't clear, but owners of a similar mod (the Axis) often complained that the wood expands and causes the dial to get stuck and become very stiff to turn. I was about to buy one a couple of months back and when I tried it I faced the same problem
No problem with this one of that nature. Were they Kamagong wood?

Tamer El-Meehy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2014
Cairo, Egypt, Egypt
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
No problem with this one of that nature. Were they Kamagong wood?
Yes..but even though this is a widespread issue, it is not the case with all units. I guess the majority of mods don't suffer from this issue. I guess it's an issue with the manufacturing process or the treatment of the wood before it's assembled. There are many Kamagong mods (other than the Axis) that don't have this issue, and many wooden mods that are not made of kamagong that have the same problem. Another explanation is the difference in temperature that makes the wood slightly expand or contract. Yours is a beautiful piece though that seems well taken care of.

while we're at it, I have to ask ..regarding the GG Kayfyn upgrade..do you have the airflow reducer to restrict the airflow again if needed?

dwcraig1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
Yes..but even though this is a widespread issue, it is not the case with all units. I guess the majority of mods don't suffer from this issue. I guess it's an issue with the manufacturing process or the treatment of the wood before it's assembled. There are many Kamagong mods (other than the Axis) that don't have this issue, and many wooden mods that are not made of kamagong that have the same problem. Another explanation is the difference in temperature that makes the wood slightly expand or contract. Yours is a beautiful piece though that seems well taken care of.

while we're at it, I have to ask ..regarding the GG Kayfyn upgrade..do you have the airflow reducer to restrict the airflow again if needed?
Its a small grub screw that goes into the bottom of the positive pin of the conversion, I'm pretty sure I have at least one.
Oh, do you mean the one in the picture, I have that as well.
It is with Itha

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread