Closed/Sold (US) - Selling - Authentic Smok-E-Mountain Vanilla SS Mech with Free Dripper Starter Kit

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheseColorsDontRun

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
MD
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
For Sale/Trade

Selling: Authentic smok-E-Mountain SS Mech with Free Dripper Starter Kit

Condition: Like New

Known flaws: None. 10/10 condition

Image:

Description:
Up for sale is my showpiece Vanilla mech. It was used primarily as desk jewlery and showing off at vape meets. No flaws whatsoever. All copper connections. Adjustable fire button throw, adjustable battery connection to eliminate rattle, and adjustable 510 connection for flush mounting any atty you wish. Included with the Vanilla are two (2) Sony VTC5 flat-top 18650 batteries. They have maybe 50 charge cycles on them and are about six (6) months old. Also included are a tin of Wick Stix. Only one strip was removed for testing. Wick Stix are 100% Japanese cotton wicks, pre-cut and ready to be inserted into the coil of your choice. It takes the guess work out of wicking. Also included is two feet of 28 gauge kanthal. Also included for free is an Infinite Paradigm Magma clone. Please note that the sale is for the mech and batteries. Everything else included is free, so I'm not selling a counterfeit atty; I'm giving it away.

This kit is an all in one dripping starter pack. All you need to do is build the coil and select your favorite juice.

I'll take $100 shipped for the lot.

Willing to ship to: CONUS

I reside in: US

Shipping add-ons:

Price: $100

Shipping cost: Included

Ships: Immediately

Payments accepted through: Paypal

STAFF ANNOUNCEMENTS

Classified Rules

Please subscribe to the new Classifieds Blog

Status