Closed/Sold (US) - Selling - BNIB Vaptio N1 Pro Lite Kit with 5ml tank + Juice Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrentMydland

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2014
SE US
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
For Sale/Trade

POSTING IN THE THREAD IS REQUIRED FOR FEEDBACK TO BE ENABLED

Selling: BNIB Vaptio N1 Pro Lite Kit with 5ml tank + juice Lot

Condition: Like New

Known flaws: No flaws on the kit as it is unopened. 2 of the juices have had a dripper full removed. The others are sealed.

Image:
6OsX1

Description:
First up is an unopened Vaptio N1 Pro 200w Lite Kit 5ml. This is the 2 battery version with the 5ml Frogman XL tank in White/Gold.

I bought this straight from Vaptio (I don't think its available anywhere else yet) as a Christmas gift for my best friend. His girlfriend found out I got it for him, bought him the same setup, and gave it to him as "an early Christmas present." I don't need another mod and have to find something else to get him so I'm trying to recoup some of my money.

Asking price is $75 shipped (~60% retail value) but feel free to shoot me an offer. I just want this thing gone and to get some of my money back at this point.

Next is a misc. juice lot ~210ml total

Included is:

2x30ml Tundra by Bigglesworth 3mg/ml - 1 unopened 1 opened ~1 dropper's worth taken out to sample.

1x30ml Homeward by Bigglesworth 3mg/ml - unopened

1x120 Morning Manifesto by Fluffy Clouds 2mg/ml - opened ~1 RDA full used

$5ea for the Bigglesworth $10 for the Fluffy Clouds plus shipping

Whole lot is $25 shipped. Juice plus Mod/Tank kit is $90 shipped.

Willing to consider all reasonable offers. Additional shipping fees will be removed if purchasing more than one item. Shipping is via USPS First Class or Priority Mail depending on weight. Everything but small juice lots will go out USPS Priority.

If you would prefer an alternate shipping method let me know and I'll quote you a price. Extras like signature for delivery, upgrade to USPS Express or upgrade to FedEx, UPS, or DHL can be added at cost.

I will usually ship the same or next day depending on when your payment clears but please allow up to three business days after the transaction is complete. I go to school, work, and volunteer so sometimes things don't go according to plan but I make every effort to get it out the door ASAP.

Thanks for Looking!

Willing to ship to: US, APO, FPO, Puerto Rico, Guam, and the U.S. Virgin Islands

I reside in: US
Other:

Shipping add-ons: Insurance and tracking included. Can add any other options you may wish, like signature confirmation, at cost.

Price: Kit $75 shipped, Juice lot $25 shipped, Kit+Juice $90 shipped, Bigglesworth $5ea, Fluffy Clouds $10

Shipping cost: Varies. Included with mod, juice bundle, or mod+juice combo. If ordering individual juices it is shipped by weight. Up to 13oz is $4 over that is $7

Ships: Within 3 days

Payments accepted through: Google Wallet, Paypal, Circle, Simple, Popmoney, Dwolla, Venmo, Ethereum, and Bitcoin accepted

STAFF ANNOUNCEMENTS

Classified Rules

Please subscribe to the Classifieds Blog

Profiteer Report

Last edited:

BrentMydland

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2014
SE US
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
good golly miss Molly !! another one i feel i should buy,if no other reason then seller is willing to ship anywhere in the world

so few of us left

A lot of people don't know this but it costs the same to ship Priority Flat Rate to all those places as it does to ship to the next city over($7.15 at the moment for a Flat Rate padded envelope or small FR box)

I used to put "ships worldwide" in my posts, and I'm still willing to do so, but international shipping outside of those locations is so expensive that its not worth it for most people.

On the other hand APOs/FPOs, Guam, PR, and the Virgin Island guys get left out a lot because most people think it costs more to send there. Hawaiian and Alaskan people get left out sometimes too for the same reason.

I wasn't aware of it myself until I started shipping stuff to people in the Army. Speaking of which, if there are any Active Duty or Vets interested PM me and I'll work out a special price for you guys. Forgot to put that in my post.

denali_41

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2011
Over Der
Rating - 100%
48   0   0
A lot of people don't know this but it costs the same to ship Priority Flat Rate to all those places as it does to ship to the next city over($7.15 at the moment for a Flat Rate padded envelope or small FR box)

I used to put "ships worldwide" in my posts, and I'm still willing to do so, but international shipping outside of those locations is so expensive that its not worth it for most people.

On the other hand APOs/FPOs, Guam, PR, and the Virgin Island guys get left out a lot because most people think it costs more to send there. Hawaiian and Alaskan people get left out sometimes too for the same reason.

I wasn't aware of it myself until I started shipping stuff to people in the Army. Speaking of which, if there are any Active Duty or Vets interested PM me and I'll work out a special price for you guys. Forgot to put that in my post.

I know that all too well ,i am from Alaska and currently employed and working on an FOS joint Marine\Naval ship in the Indian ocean

Honestly, i feel that somebody is not smart enough to realize those are US states and other US protecteracts [sp] ? i don't feel they are smart enough to represent the items they are selling correctly .but thats just me

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread