For Sale/Trade

POSTING IN THE THREAD IS REQUIRED FOR FEEDBACK TO BE ENABLED

Selling: Custom Classic limited edition Copper + Nuppin v2

Condition: Good

Known flaws: some scratches, cleaning wear on underside of "lid"

Image:
obFbYK8

Description:
A piece of history, right here! Limited edition copper CC mod, Born On Date: March 5, 2016. I'm the second owner, and have been hoarding this gem for too long. I simply don't use it, and so it sits there, neglected. Somebody that will appreciate this beauty deserves it more than I do. Sad to do this, but bittersweet, as I feel guilty letting this just sit around.

I'm including in the sale a v2 Nuppin with a black "hat" and a copper sleeve as well as choice of a naval brass or stainless steel sleeve (not pictured). There are also three sets of unused 8.5mL "soft" bottles, in addition to both a black delrin + copper fire button for the mod. The delrin button has seen a little abuse, and has an indentation melted in it from an atty short (it still works just fine).

I've just finished bathing everything, and the mod has a fresh coat of Renaissance Wax and NO-OX-ID where appropriate.

I purchased, what at the time was, the "new" 510 collaboration between Corey and Pdib. That is installed, and I'll send along the original for posterity's sake. I also have all the original O-rings (I've never needed to replace any), and the silk bag it was all shipped from Corey in.

MSRP for everything:
CC- $450 (full disclosure: I paid 375)
"upgraded" 510- (& associated tools)- $30
Delrin button- $15
Nuppin v2 (all accessories) - $95
Bottles- $18
All-In: $533
$400, and it's all yours! Not open to trades, just to get out ahead of the questions.

Willing to ship to: ConUS

I reside in: US
Other:

Shipping add-ons:

Price: 400

Shipping cost: included

Ships: Within 7 days

Payments accepted through: Paypal

STAFF ANNOUNCEMENTS

Classified Rules

Please subscribe to the Classifieds Blog

Profiteer Report