Closed/Sold (US) - Selling - FS - Gear Clearout! Heatvape Invader Mini, EHPRO SPD A5, SIgelei 100w Plus, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Circa Survivor

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 17, 2014
Omaha, NE
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
For Sale/Trade

Selling: FS - Gear Clearout! Heatvape Invader Mini, EHPRO SPD A5, sigelei 100w Plus, etc.

Condition: Good

Known flaws: Invader Mini top kip is slightly tilted, but it still functions normally. Normal wear and tear on the devices, but nothing major.

Image:

Description:
The sigelei 100w Plus button can stick sometimes if you push it in at an angle, but it's a common issue with it, but if you don't try to push it in like that it should be fine.

I have barely used the SPD A5, so it's in good excellent working condition and the temp control works great.

Heatvape invader mini works like a dna40 board, but as I mentioned in the flaws, the top cap tilts ever so slightly so your attys won't be perfectly straight, but it works regardless. And that's the way it came, so I didn't drop it or anything lol

IPV2 has seen it's share of use, and I replaced the screws with small thumb screws for easier access. Has a few scuffs here and there.

Cloupor mini has a scuff on the bottom from where I dropped it. It still works fine, it's just some of thing of black paint is missing of the bottom, but it still works just fine.

Sigelei 100w Plus - $40

Heatvape Invader Mini Temp Control - $30 **SOLD**
EHPRO SPD A5 - $25
IPV2 50w - $20 **SOLD**

Cloupor Mini 30w - $22 **SOLD**

I'm mainly wanting to sell all, but I will sell them individually. The asking price I put will be the total if all sold as a group.

Willing to ship to: Continental US

I reside in: US
Other:

Shipping add-ons:

Price: $137

Shipping cost: 2.99

Ships: Within 3 days

Payments accepted through: PayPal

STAFF ANNOUNCEMENTS

Classified Rules

Please subscribe to the Classifieds Blog

Profiteer Report