Known flaws: NONE, excellent condition

Image:
x-001_zps7qugyp3g.jpg

x-002_zpsmuduug67.jpg

x-003_zpsycucbl6r.jpg

x-004_zpsgpbtc8gl.jpg
x-005_zpsr5ftkzv2.jpg

Description:
1 - GP X 1.5 by VapourArt, Custom all brushed finish. Comes with original top cap ring and AFC ring, extra springs, oring.

Uses 18350, 18490/500, and 18650 batteries, can be used with a KICK if needed.
Willing to ship to: CONUS Only

I reside in: US
Other:

Shipping add-ons:

Price: 120.00 Including Priority shipping and insurance

Shipping cost: Included in price

Ships: Within 3 days

Payments accepted through: PayPal Only, No mention of ECF or E-Cigs please. Please pay using "payment for goods or services" Protects us both

STAFF ANNOUNCEMENTS

Classified Rules

Please subscribe to the Classifieds Blog

Profiteer Report

Last edited:

anavidfan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2012
U.S.
Rating - 100%
172   0   0
The X will come with a replacement delrin for switch. As you can see , thats the original and it has some wear, I could never figure out how to take it off and figured Id change it out when I thought I needed to.

Comes with a set of springs for the switch, also a spare Gpin spring, and the holster too.

btobw

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 7, 2013
Sydney, Australia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This week it is three years since I bought my first Paps-X. It's been used every single day since then and still going strong. This is a beautiful, beautiful device - the one I'd choose if I could have only one tube mod. GLWS. I can't understand why it hasn't been snapped up.

Last edited:

anavidfan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2012
U.S.
Rating - 100%
172   0   0
This week it is three years since I bought my first Paps-X. It's been used every single day since then and still going strong. This is a beautiful, beautiful device - the one I'd choose if I could have only one tube mod. GLWS. I can't understand why it hasn't been snapped up.

I know, its kinda sad. Its an amazing mech. Its just that I dont use it because of my bad hands/ wrists. I use it for a day and the next few days I can barely hold or use any of my gear.

I recently got an old ELA, because of the sentimental value, but I cant use it either without paying with pain.

I just hate having great gear unused. Especially the X. It out performs the ELA any day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread