21   0   0
For Sale/Trade

Selling: Authentic, some High End, gear -- atomizers, mod, liquid

Condition: Good

Known flaws: In description

Image:

Description:
Pandora Shadow - $50 - good condition, no noticeable blemishes. No fill plug

In'Ax 22 MkIIR - $100 - minor surface scratches, subjective flaw is AFC has a hole drilled into it the same size as one of the outer holes. This wasn't done by me, but it allows the AFC to mimick the MKII. Original box included, plus a rolling rod and a few old-style grip sticks and 2015 grip sticks

Tugboat v2 media blasted and Zombie Splatter Anarchist cap - $70 - lazer etching on media blasted cap is faded. Gold plated center post. Original tin it came in included.

doge v1 and AFC comp cap - $18- surface scratches, 510 contact is a bit damaged from tightening. Center post spins a bit, thought not super loosely. Original box and spares included (screws, o-rings, SS center post, extra 510 contact).

Freakshow mini SS - $20 - original tin but no Allen key. Minor blemishes

Lemo drop Black - $20 - original box and some of the spares, plus VaporShark non-gunking black DT and original DT. Minor blemishes

Muration X v1 - $18 - no spares, I might be able to find the original box. Minor blemishes

sigelei 100w Black - $26 - scratches inside near lower magnet on door. That magnet had fallen out and I put it back in wrong. Scratched that area up trying to get it out. Finally got it out and put it back in correctly, door closes and opens fine. Carbon fiber stickers on front and back, sticker nicely covers up screw holes. Original box may be included. I know I saved it but I will have to look for it.

SOLD~45ml of Pink Rabbit 3MG from Casey Jones Mainline Reserve - $15 - 3 months steeped

SOLD~45ml of Gameover 2MG by Flawless - $18 - around 2 months steeped.

If you have questions feel free to comment or PM me. Thanks for looking! Only trades I'd currently consider are Luca Creations Spider or In'Ax Dripper (if you've got one of those I could obviously add cash if it's needed, depending on which item you want). If you have a trade that you think I would want, I guess it doesn't hurt to try.

I also have (not pictured):

scratched up HF mini mega, ~1.4mm air hole drilled into it, single air hole. $20

Doc Dave mini micro SS - center post at 510 was too recessed to make connection on anything I own so I pushed it out, now it sticks out a couple mm past the threads. Minor blemishes. $20

~27ml of Fruit at the Bottom 6mg from Charlie Noble - $10

ncPy4Vy.jpg

Willing to ship to: USA

I reside in: US
Other:

Shipping add-ons:

Price: Listed near each item's description. All prices OBO

Shipping cost: Everything but liquids include USPS Priority shipping, liquids include First Class

Ships: Immediately

Payments accepted through: PayPal with no mention of ECF or vaping

STAFF ANNOUNCEMENTS

Classified Rules

Please subscribe to the Classifieds Blog

Profiteer Report

Last edited:

windxrunner

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2014
Portland, OR
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Here's what's left:

Pandora Shadow - $50 - good condition, no noticeable blemishes. No fill plug

In'Ax 22 MkIIR - $95 - minor surface scratches, subjective flaw is AFC has a hole drilled into it the same size as one of the outer holes. This wasn't done by me, but it allows the AFC to mimick the MKII. Original box included, plus a rolling rod and a few old-style grip sticks and 2015 grip sticks. Hole drilled is not visible from the outside, does not affect vape quality, only adds an additional option for AFC

Tugboat v2 media blasted and Zombie Splatter Anarchist cap - $65 - lazer etching on media blasted cap is faded. Gold plated center post. Original tin it came in included.

Doge v1 and AFC comp cap - $16- surface scratches, 510 contact is a bit damaged from tightening. Center post spins a bit, thought not super loosely. Original box and spares included (screws, o-rings, SS center post, extra 510 contact).

Freakshow mini SS - $18 - original tin but no Allen key. Minor blemishes

Mutation X v1 - $16 - no spares, I might be able to find the original box. Minor blemishes

scratched up HF mini mega, ~1.4mm air hole drilled into it, single air hole. $20

Doc Dave mini micro SS - center post at 510 was too recessed to make connection on anything I own so I pushed it out, now it sticks out a couple mm past the threads. Minor blemishes. $20

~27ml of Fruit at the Bottom 6mg from Charlie Noble - $10

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread