Verified Member
Jun 23, 2009
Rating - 100%
67   0   0
For Sale/Trade

POSTING IN THE THREAD IS REQUIRED FOR FEEDBACK TO BE ENABLED

Selling: Insider, Doggy, Uno

Condition: Like New

Known flaws: None, all items are in like new condition.

Image:

Description:
1) Steam Tuners Insider, purchased brand new from another member here a couple weeks ago. Very lightly used, i put a couple builds in it but it's just not for me. Comes with original packaging and spares. Asking $145 shipped to CONUS.

2) Atomistique Doggy, also purchased brand new from another member here a couple weeks ago. Lightly used as well, it's good i just prefer the Exocet. Comes with all original spares, extra spares pack, MTL kit, and 510 adaptor. Asking $100 shipped to CONUS.

3) Ohman Uno, purchased new from VapinArt. Comes with original o-rings for airflow adjustment. I used a CLR coil pin and insulator from day one for tighter airflow so the pin and insulator are brand new. Asking $50 shipped to CONUS.

Willing to ship to: CONUS

I reside in: US
Other:

Shipping add-ons: insurance and tracking included with flat rate shipping.

Price: See description.

Shipping cost: included in prices

Ships: Within 3 days

Payments accepted through: Paypal, please no mention of ecig or ECF

STAFF ANNOUNCEMENTS

Classified Rules

Please subscribe to the Classifieds Blog

Profiteer Report

Attachments

• BB_Atties.JPG
    BB_Atties.JPG
    677.9 KB · Views: 82

hobbes4

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2009
Rating - 100%
67   0   0
Is the Uno the one on the top left? If so, could it be used as a straight dripper with the airflow closed off? Or like a cartomizer?

The top left is the Steam Tuners Insider. It does screw into to any 510 but only to test fire. I don't think it will work as dripper because the airflow would be cut off by the 510 threads on the mod.

hobbes4

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2009
Rating - 100%
67   0   0
The FB X1'ers will snap it up as soon as it drops.

I know but i like to give people here a chance first. If it doesn't sell in the next day or two I guess i'll go the FB route. I really hope someone here snaps it up though. It's a great atty just too much air for my MTL style.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread