Closed/Sold (US) - Selling - Lemo II, Goblins, Orchid, Turbo, eGo One tank with CLR and NI heads

Status
Not open for further replies.

UncleChuck

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2011
Portland
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
For Sale/Trade

Selling: Lemo II, Goblins, Orchid, Turbo, eGo One tank with CLR and NI heads

Condition: Good

Known flaws: See Below

Image:
CAM01385.jpg

Description:
I'm getting rid of some attys I don't use anymore, they probably aren't worth selling by themselves (after figuring in shipping and paypal fees) so I'd prefer to sell as a lot, but will also be happy to consider offers on anything of interest.

1 Lemo II - GONE

2 x UD Goblins, later versions that includes both regular and long tank/chimney. On one short tank tube there is a slight chipping on the edge of the tank but it hasn't worsened over time and is covered up when the tank is assembled, other than that both are in good condition and include all boxes/manuals/etc.

1 x Joye eGo One tank, the shorter version. Includes two CLR heads and one Nickle head both sealed in the original packaging (cut out from a 5-pack) tank includes original box.

1 x Orchid V4 used but in good condition with stock drip tip and tank. No box, not sure on brand (either tobecco or infinite)

1 x Turbo RDA, in great condition, turbine thingy works good but the novelty has worn off. Comes with everything that it did when new.

Also throwing in an authentic Reaper Mods "kayfat" tank that you can put on a kayfun-threaded RTA (will work on the Orchid) to give it the diameter of a 26650 mod and a capacity of around 10ml.

I'd like to get $30 for what's left, shipped free via USPS Priority with tracking and insurance.

Thanks for taking a look!

Willing to ship to: US

I reside in: US
Other:

Shipping add-ons:

Price: $45 Shipped

Shipping cost: None

Ships: Immediately

Payments accepted through: Paypal

STAFF ANNOUNCEMENTS

Classified Rules

Please subscribe to the Classifieds Blog

Profiteer Report

Last edited:

UncleChuck

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2011
Portland
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
I scratched my cornea badly and my doctor is stingy with the painkillers so I drank a fifth of kahlua............... mixed with a fifth of vanilla vodka...........and milk. Dude style. Followed by a sixer of Black Butte Porter. PNW style.

I'm feeling good (finally) and I want my fellow vapers to feel good, I'm lowing the price to $10 (TEN DOLLARS) shipped for the whole package (2 goblins, 1 ego one, 1 turbo, 1 orchid, 1 kayfat)

Thanks ECF!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread