Not open for further replies.

HBcorpse

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Rating - 100%
51   0   0
I know almost nothing about provari. What’s the difference between the 2.5 and p3?

Almost a night and day difference.

Almost as different as mechanical mod vs a regulated mod.

P3 has a lot of customizable features and the ability to set profiles of preferred settings combos.

Can fire a lot lower resistance, and can be operated on Wattage instead of just Volts.

It was a very hefty upgrade to the brand.

• Agree
Reactions: stols001

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2017
Boston
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Sorry if I missed anyone’s. Ive been in the hospital with a broken hip. I’m home now and can answe any questions you may have about the devices I still have which are:

Procyon in gold $350 plus $10 shipping

P3 in soft blue which is gorgeous.i can’t understand why no ones bought it. It won’t break my heart though if it doesn’t sell since I really like it! $200 plus $10 shipping

A 2.5 in Blue Lagoon $95 plus $10 shipping

Another 2.5 in blue / green $70 plus $10 shipping

all other details are in original posting. Grab one now before it’s too late and difficult to find.

culvdavi

May 8, 2012
san diego
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry if I missed anyone’s. Ive been in the hospital with a broken hip. I’m home now and can answe any questions you may have about the devices I still have which are:

Procyon in gold $350 plus $10 shipping

P3 in soft blue which is gorgeous.i can’t understand why no ones bought it. It won’t break my heart though if it doesn’t sell since I really like it! $200 plus $10 shipping

A 2.5 in Blue Lagoon $95 plus $10 shipping

Another 2.5 in blue / green $70 plus $10 shipping

all other details are in original posting. Grab one now before it’s too late and difficult to find.
Is the gold Procyon still available?

Reactions: stols001

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
PM your prospective seller and say, "Sell me the beautiful gold Procyon. You may or may not haggle, that is up to you. If it's "firm" then probably not.

Your seller will then send you a pay pal link, you pay (don't use friends and family unless you genuinely consider such a person as such, like, you kind of know them and even then with this I might not do so, because it gets lost in the mail, you shall be left crying into your soup. This might be one sale I PESONALLY would request extra insurance on postage wise, because it IS expensive and though clearly WORTH it, it gets lost priority mail (which almost never happens) you don't get 360 dollars worth of insurance so it would still be a giant steaming mess.

Then, you wait. Then, you admire it's gloriousness. Then, you thank your kind seller and normally she would rate you as a poor person to work with.

Finally (and I myself am guilty of this) some dude was so excited to get a radius from me, only like I windexed the little screw on things and I did not let the dry fully and there was a drop of Windex down in there, and then he was mad and wanted to rate me lower only TOO LATE. And I was like, dude I cleaned it off it was clearly marked USED, it wasn't that great when I BOUGHT it, I am not the owner of 500 boxcars for Jews. If you don't like it, clean it your OWN way."

So normally, that might happen, now it could be kind of a free for all but I'm sure not. @Fidola13 is awesome and so is that vape. I have 3 boring procyons and I love them all. The gold one is OTT in a great way.

Anyone can feel free to correct me at ANY time. I'mma gonna start putting that in my sig.
Anna

• Creative
Reactions: Izan

puffon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Sep 18, 2014
    Florida
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    I'm having an issue trying to send a PM to Fidola13, think I've done the needed posts but no option to send PM. Any ideas what I've done wrong?
    click on her avatar > select start a conversation
    she was around about 5pm today
    @Fidola13

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 20, 2017
    Boston
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    The only Provaris available are two 2.5s The Blue Lagoon is $100 plus $10 shipping plus PayPal fees

and the 2.5 Blue Green is $75 plus shipping $10 and any PayPal fees ~ $10

lots of extra end caps, springs for the 2.5s. All are in Like New Condition.

45660F1C-D40F-4191-8DA9-34A0A8840268.jpeg
    9883FACF-957E-457D-BD6B-938AF00FA2AC.jpeg

Reactions: Skwij
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread