Closed/Sold (US) - Selling - Provari v2.5 Gunmetal ZenKote Mods (Mini & Standard)

Status
Not open for further replies.

gnees

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2014
Zephyrhills Fl.
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
:wub: LOVE me some Provi towels (thanks, @gnees !!!!!).

What are you talking about? They were all for Kat.
tenor.gif

Ohhh. RULES!! Bump..:toast:

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
tenor.gif

But, but, but...:ohmy:

"Ruh roh."

BACK on topic. Ms. Kitty and I are due to speak soon, as there are a couple/few pending issues with the standing Provi. I will update after we speak, either to kontinue the sale, or to klose it.

Time. It tells all.

Stay tunes, please. :)

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Rating - 100%
126   0   0
tenor.gif

I KNEW it!!!! That dirty bastige!! :lol: <grrr. whine. grr. keptallthetowelsforhimself. whine. grrr. whine.>

But, but, but...:ohmy:

"Ruh roh."

BACK on topic. Ms. Kitty and I are due to speak soon, as there are a couple/few pending issues with the standing Provi. I will update after we speak, either to kontinue the sale, or to klose it.

Time. It tells all.

Stay tunes, please. :)

Everyone, we have-a spoken. The sale kontinues. :D

Have always liked the looks of these little jewels. Never owned one though. Always a day late or dollar short lol.
Nice to see the greatness of the people here.
GLWYS even though you dont need it.

You called it, inganeer. They ARE jewels, and thank you for your cheerleadership! We're enjoying this immensely!

Davenkay

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2012
Baltimore, Maryland, USA
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
My everyday (and night) 2.5 vape bit the dust last night. It has been run over with the car, dropped to many times to count, and layed in the middle of a busy intersection when it fell out of the coat I was taking off at the redlight. Found it several hours later, cleaned it up and it still worked. So sorry they are no longer made.

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Rating - 100%
126   0   0
My everyday (and night) 2.5 vape bit the dust last night. It has been run over with the car, dropped to many times to count, and layed in the middle of a busy intersection when it fell out of the coat I was taking off at the redlight. Found it several hours later, cleaned it up and it still worked. So sorry they are no longer made.

wow.GIF

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Rating - 100%
105   0   0

THAT is one for the ages!

Something tells me that they may be floating around for years to come. Used or new, the only difference is often how they look.

Prezactly.

Avocado bump for the GMZ!
pregnant-halloween-avocado-costume-php.jpeg

:blink:

LOL!!!! :lol:

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
I shudder with each notification I get from "elsewhere", but at least I'm comfortable that we made sure all of our own were taken care of. Time will keep this thread alive through the weekend, then we'll go play "Undercut" over there.

IF there's anyone on ECF on the fence, now's the time. THANK you, all of you. :wub::)

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread