Closed/Sold (US) - Selling - Provari v2.5 Gunmetal ZenKote Mods (Mini & Standard)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mowgli

Runs with scissors
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 25, 2013
Taxachusetts
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Leave it to you, my friend, to come up with THE BEST popcorn shot EVER!!! :lol:
Gotta bring enough for everyone
I brought likes for all of Kat & DP's friends too
28684846_2113135352250617_6741305352449136719_n.jpg

Dear Mowgli,

This week is the final week for Congress to discuss the details of a final budget package. The vote is expected to happen on March 22nd or 23rd, but decisions about the final details will be made uncharacteristically early.

It is critical that CASAA members make contact, this week, with their Senators and Representatives and urge them to support Section 753 in the Appropriations bill. Or, if you prefer, just talk about the importance of modernizing the predicate date for vapor products.

If the existing grandfather date is not changed, the vapor products that millions are using to live smoke-free will be subject to such harsh regulations that barely a handful products will remain on the market after 2022. (Realistically, we can expect to see the diverse market start to shrink long before the effective date of PMTA compliance)

Please find 3 minutes today to email and tweet to your lawmakers.

If you have more time, please make a call. Simply click or tap on the phone icon at August8th.org and we'll connect you with your Senators and Representative.

Congress needs to hear our stories about how vaping has changed our lives. We are the human face and voice of tobacco harm reduction and we're not going to be caught in the crossfire between anti-tobacco ideologies and big business anymore.

Take Action - Send a Message!

OOPS! I accidentally pasted that critical msg I just received from CASAA.
I'll just leave it.

Last edited:

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Rating - 100%
105   0   0

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Rating - 100%
126   0   0
Gotta bring enough for everyone
I brought likes for all of Kat & DP's friends too
28684846_2113135352250617_6741305352449136719_n.jpg

Dear Mowgli,

This week is the final week for Congress to discuss the details of a final budget package. The vote is expected to happen on March 22nd or 23rd, but decisions about the final details will be made uncharacteristically early.

It is critical that CASAA members make contact, this week, with their Senators and Representatives and urge them to support Section 753 in the Appropriations bill. Or, if you prefer, just talk about the importance of modernizing the predicate date for vapor products.

If the existing grandfather date is not changed, the vapor products that millions are using to live smoke-free will be subject to such harsh regulations that barely a handful products will remain on the market after 2022. (Realistically, we can expect to see the diverse market start to shrink long before the effective date of PMTA compliance)

Please find 3 minutes today to email and tweet to your lawmakers.

If you have more time, please make a call. Simply click or tap on the phone icon at August8th.org and we'll connect you with your Senators and Representative.

Congress needs to hear our stories about how vaping has changed our lives. We are the human face and voice of tobacco harm reduction and we're not going to be caught in the crossfire between anti-tobacco ideologies and big business anymore.

Take Action - Send a Message!

OOPS! I accidentally pasted that critical msg I just received from CASAA.
I'll just leave it.

Lovin' the LIKES, Mr. Mowgli!

And, glad you left in the CASAA message. Sometimes, between the giggles, we all need to be reminded of the fragility of this thing called vape.

I was JUST now reading Bill Godshall's updates in an email. He sure had LOTS to say about the Cole-Bishop Amendment.

I'm not sure it's appropriate to post here (I have no site, just an email), so if anyone is interested, feel free to PM me.

Netop

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 25, 2015
Providence, RI
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
If I didn't already have these in the corral, I would be very tempted. If there is anyone out there that's ever wondered whether to get a Provari or not, you can't do any better that GMZ. I am also mighty fond of the gold Zenkote, which is probably what I was using when I took this shot.
4 GMZ.jpg

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Rating - 100%
126   0   0
DP & Kat,

I picked my GMZ Mini P3 Top today.

W O W, I am truly blown away!!!

The attention to detail in packing, and the extras that Y’all included have blown me away!!!

Thank You Both!!!

Jim

What a marvey post, thank you very much Mr. Jim!!!!!! SO very glad you are lovin' your new GMZ Mini! And, you're more than welcome, dahlink. <wub>

turf1.jpg

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
DP & Kat,

The attention to detail in packing, and the extras that Y’all included have blown me away!!!

Thank You Both!!!

Jim

You're very welcome, Jim, and thank YOU.

But I do not recall any of that other stuffs you mention. Vinny's watch wasn't in there, was it? :lol:

WillyZee

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 23, 2013
Toronto
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
DP & Kat,

Thank You Both!!!

Jim

did you find the GPS chip they installed in it yet? :blink:

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
It's almost the weekend so I need to bumpity bump for those who may be on the fence. You don't know what you are missing!

THANK YOU, Mr. GG! I won't have a chance to be around much tonight, and I'm not sure KD will either, so we figured we'll leave it overnight. Tomorrow it will come down, and either get stored for a bit, or head over the bay of thieves.

We'll decide then...

did you find the GPS chip they installed in it yet? :blink:

WILLY! We trusted you!!!! :eek::facepalm:

Roh ruh...

I do vape in the darnedest places too.

LOLz

We were planning to ask you about that. :blink:

Ummm...... yeah, we know you do........now. ;)

:thumb: :lol:

Happy Friday, folks, and may it be a weekend worthy of all the Bad That Was this week. :toast:

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
or head over the bay of thieves.

Just to clarify, and before anyone gets "triggered", that was a joke. I have both bought and sold things there, and I will again. Nothing vape related yet, but that's likely about to change.

A firm believer in the free market, I am, and hold no ill will towards what a person can get for a thing.

So, feel free to laugh at or ignore the joke, but I'd highly recommend against taking it seriously. :)

That is all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread