Rating - 100%
16   0   0
For Sale/Trade

Selling: Reo grand lp, Peko, bf derringer

Condition: Good

Known flaws: Explained below

Image:

Description:
***Hammertone Reo grand LP ; subohm contacts , does not have adj. 510 comes with 6ml original bottle plus 9ml vapage bottle and silver fire button
-very good condition except small chip on the top of the catch cup (see pics) $140 shipped

***Custom painted Peko ; hydrodipped woodgrain followed by clear coat for durability , not a scratch on it
Comes with 9ml vapage bottle installed $150 shipped

*** Authentic Derringer bf'ed by catfish mods comes with matching authentic white drip tip in like new condition $75 shipped

Willing to ship to: Us only

I reside in: US
Other:

Shipping add-ons: Economy with tracking

Price: $350

Shipping cost: Included

Ships: Within 3 days

Payments accepted through: Paypal

STAFF ANNOUNCEMENTS

Classified Rules

Please subscribe to the Classifieds Blog

Profiteer Report

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    830.7 KB · Views: 302
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    843 KB · Views: 275

TheTurk

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2014
New jersey
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Turk, I'd be tickled with any of that stuff there, but alas, buying too many attys and getting in on the Woodvil run has left me out of the shopping mood. Can't believe this stuff is still here!
Thank you buddy , i see a lot of nice stuff on classies that are not selling as well as before and i think the woodvil run and all the new stuff coming out lately has something to do with it [emoji1] which is fine by me , im only selling these because im in need of money but not actually in rush to get rid of them since they are my favorite mods , its ok if i can have them little longer ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pwheeler

Just Vaping
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 14, 2013
Weimar, TX
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
I wish I didn't have so many other obligations, I'd get them both. So many new things coming out, everyone must be broke! Your Peko is off the charts beautiful, and that hammertone finish on the Reo is one of the most durable there are. Someone has to grab these beauties, quickly! And it deserves to be back to page one!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread